Product Id: 30848572
Description: Tripp Lite Power Strip Hospital Medical Grade UL 1363A 6 Outlet 25' cord - Power strip - 20 A - AC 120 V - input: NEMA 5-20P - output connectors: 6 (NEMA 5-20R) - 7.62 m - white
Mfr Part #: PS625HG20AOEM
The PS625HG20AOEM Medical-Grade Power Strip supplies power to movable plug-connected components mounted to a rack, table or pedestal in operating rooms, patient-care areas, therapy rooms, imaging environments and administrative areas. Compliant with UL 1363A specifications, this 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-20P-HG hospital-grade plug and six NEMA 5-20R-HG hospital-grade outlets.
Anti-Microbial Protected with EPA Registered and FDA Compliant Silver Iconic Technology known to inhibit growth of Microbes on surfaces.
Two resettable built-in 20A circuit breakers control power to all outlets and protect the power strip against overloads. Switchless design prevents the unit from being accidentally shut off. Locking safety covers are integrated to protect unused outlets from debris and damage. Extra-long 25-foot 20A AC power cord gives you flexibility to roll the equipment where it's most needed. Mounting tabs and flanges let you install the PS625HG20AOEM on a wide variety of surfaces, such as IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile medical workstations. All-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding environments.
- Ideal for operating rooms, administrative areas, patient-care areas, therapy rooms and imaging environments
- Attaches easily to IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile workstations
- 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip complies with UL 1363A specifications
- Versatile Medical-Grade Solution
- Six NEMA 5-20R-HG hospital-grade outlets provide consistent power
- Extra-long 25-foot 20A AC power cord with NEMA 5-20P-HG hospital-grade plug lets you move the components where power is most needed
- Rugged all-metal housing for long life in demanding environments
- Premium Safety Features
- Dual resettable built-in 20A circuit breakers protect against dangerous overloads
- Switchless design prevents accidental shutoff
- Integrated locking safety covers keep debris away from unused outlets
- Ready to Use Right from the Box
- Mounting tabs and flanges let you install the unit on a wide variety of surfaces