Product Id: 30762492
Description: Tripp Lite 9U Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet w/ Acrylic Glass Front Door - Cabinet - wall mountable - black - 9U - 19"
Mfr Part #: SRW9UG
The SRW9UG SmartRack 9U Low-Profile Switch-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is ideal for storing EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network closets, retail locations, classrooms and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 200 pounds. The front door features a shatter-resistant clear acrylic window that lets you monitor equipment without unlocking the enclosure. Not only does the window help prevent equipment tampering and reduce acoustic noise, but it also adds visual flair to your IT installation. To ensure your valuable equipment stays secure, the side panels and front door lock. The top, bottom and removable side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely through the cabinet to keep equipment cool. The reversible front door can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 180° before mounting. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing through the cabinet. The SRW9UG comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall, or use Tripp Lite's optional SRCASTER caster kit to make it a mobile rolling rack. Square and threaded mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8-inch increments to accommodate equipment up to 16.5 inches deep, such as network switches and patch panels.
- Perfect for network closets, point-of-sale stations, offices, classrooms and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure and out of the way
- Houses any standard 19 in. rack equipment in 9U of space
- Supports maximum load capacity of 200 lb.
- Plexiglass front door lets you monitor equipment readouts at a glance
- Enclosure can be rotated 180° so lockable front door can open left or right
- Lockable, removable side panels are ventilated to allow generous airflow that keeps equipment cool
- Vented top and bottom panels help remove warm air and draw in cool air
- Convenient ports with removable covers allow cable routing through top and bottom
- Ships fully assembled for quick installation
- Mounting plate’s holes spaced 16 in. apart to accommodate standard wall stud placement
- Front mounting rails adjust in 1/4 in. increments from 3 to 16.5 in. deep
- Rails adjust easily—unscrew them, slide them to desired depth, and screw them back in
- Rails support square-hole or threaded-hole mounting
- Rack spaces numbered for easy reference
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance