Product Id: 30762491
Description: Tripp Lite 10U Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet w/Swinging Door Acrylic Window - Cabinet - wall mountable - black - 10U - 19"
Mfr Part #: SRW10USG
The SRW10USG SmartRack 10U Low-Profile Switch-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is ideal for storing EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network closets and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 200 pounds. The front door features a shatter-resistant clear acrylic window that lets you monitor equipment readouts without unlocking the enclosure. Not only does the window help prevent equipment tampering and reduce acoustic noise, but it also adds visual flair to your IT installation. The cabinet swings away from the wall on a sturdy hinge, allowing easy access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance. To ensure your valuable equipment stays secure, the doors and side panels lock. The top, bottom and removable side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely through the rack to keep equipment cool. The reversible doors can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 180° before mounting. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing through the cabinet. The SRW10USG comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall. Square and threaded mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8-inch increments to house equipment up to 20.5 inches deep, such as network switches and patch panels.
- Perfect for network closets, point-of-sale stations, offices, classrooms and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure and out of the way
- Houses any standard 19 in. rack equipment in 10U of space
- Supports maximum load capacity of 200 lb.
- Hinged cabinet swings away from the wall to allow easy access to equipment and cabling
- Plexiglass front door lets you monitor equipment readouts at a glance
- Enclosure can be rotated 180° so lockable front door can open left or right
- Lockable, removable side panels are ventilated to allow generous airflow that keeps equipment cool
- Vented top and bottom panels help remove warm air and draw in cool air
- Convenient ports with removable covers allow cable routing through top and bottom
- Ships fully assembled for quick installation
- Keyhole mounting slots spaced 16 in. apart to accommodate standard wall stud placement
- Front and rear mounting rails adjust in 1/4-in. increments from 3 to 20.5 in. deep
- Rails adjust easily—unscrew them, slide them to desired depth, and screw them back in
- Rails support square-hole or threaded-hole mounting
- Rack spaces numbered for easy reference
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance