Product Id: 30733081
Description: Tripp Lite USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet NIC Network Adapter 10/100/1000 Mbps White - Network adapter - USB-C 3.1 - Gigabit Ethernet - white
Mfr Part #: U436-06N-GBW
The U436-06N-GBW USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C to Gigabit Ethernet NIC Network Adapter allows USB Type-C computers, laptops and smartphones without an NIC (Network Interface Controller) to connect to a network or the Internet using an Ethernet cable. It’s a more convenient and less expensive way to connect to the network than opening your device and installing an internal Ethernet card. Connect the adapter’s USB-C connector to your device’s USB-C port, and connect the adapter’s RJ45 port to your network or Ethernet cable. Just plug and play with no drivers or external power supply needed. It’s compact and lightweight for easy carrying in your laptop bag.
The USB 3.1 Gen 1 adapter supports full 10/100/1000 Mbps network speeds, allowing you to transfer a lot of data quickly and stream audio and video. Unlike traditional USB cables that can be attached only one way, the reversible USB Type-C male connector plugs into a USB port in either direction for fast, fumble-free connection every time. Compliant with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3az standards. Supports 10/100/1000 auto-sensing, twisted-pair crossover detection, auto-correction and Wake-on-LAN power management. Compatible with Windows, Mac and Chromium operating systems. Backward compatible with previous USB versions.
- Connects USB Type-C devices to a network or the Internet without buying and installing an internal Ethernet card
- Plug-and-play engineering—no drivers or external power supply necessary
- Compact and lightweight for easy carrying in your laptop bag
- Sustains full 10/100/1000 Mbps network speeds for fast data transfer
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet) standards
- Supports 10/100/1000 auto-sensing, twisted-pair crossover detection, auto-correction and Wake-on-LAN
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Chromium operating systems
- Also works with USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 ports