Product Id: 30708201
Description: Verbatim M-Disc - 25 x BD-R - 25 GB 4x - ink jet printable surface, printable inner hub - spindle
Mfr Part #: 98917
Verbatim M DISC optical media is the new standard for digital archival storage. Unlike traditional optical media, which utilize dyes that can break down over time, data stored on an M DISC is engraved on a patented inorganic write layer - it will not fade or deteriorate. This unique engraving process renders these archival grade discs practically impervious to environmental exposure, including light, temperature and humidity.
ISO/IEC 16963 standard longevity tests have proven the durability of M DISC technology, and it withstood rigorous testing by the US Department of Defense. Based on ISO/IEC 16963 testing, M DISC media has a projected lifetime of several hundred years.
Designed for widely distributed large data such as scientific images, video, and other commercial application object data, Verbatim M DISC BD-R media have a storage capacity of 25GB - allowing you to use fewer discs while archiving your files.
The Verbatim M DISC 4X BD-R is inkjet and hub printable, allowing you to create custom disc surfaces and artwork for your BD-R discs. Compatible with the latest inkjet disc printers, the printable surface offers full-surface, edge-to-edge printing and rapid-dry ink absorption for clear text and photo-quality images.
- Projected lifetime of several hundred years (based on ISO/IEC 16963 testing)
- Stored data is engraved – ultimate archival solution
- Impervious to environmental exposure, including light, temperature and humidity
- Withstood rigorous testing for durability by US Department of Defense
- 25GB storage capacity
- Create custom disc surface artwork using your inkjet disc printer
- Rapid-dry ink absorption for clear text and high quality images
- 10-Year Limited Warranty