Product Id: 30696605
Description: Tripp Lite HDBaseT HDMI Over Cat5e Cat6 Cat6a Extender Tranceiver, Serial and IR Control 4K x 2K 70m 150m 500ft - Video/audio/infrared/serial extender - HDBaseT - up to 150 m
Mfr Part #: BHDBT-T-SI-4X4
The BHDBT-T-SI-4X4 HDBaseT HDMI over Cat5e/6/6a 4x4 Extender Matrix Transmitter works in tandem with the Tripp Lite BHDBT-Series receiver in your HDBaseT installation to extend uncompressed HDMI video and audio, RS-232 serial and IR remote control signals. It features four HDMI input ports and four RJ45 output ports, letting you route any source to any display or the same source to all displays.
Using a single Cat5e/6/6a cable, the BHDBT-T-SI-4X4 can extend an Ultra High Definition(UHD) 3840 x 2160(4K x 2K) @ 24/30 Hz signal up to 328 feet(100 m) or a high-definition 1920 x 1080(1080p) @ 60 Hz signal up to 500 feet(150 m). To further extend and expand your installation, you can insert up to five BHDBT-Series Extender Transceivers between the transmitter and receiver for a total range up to 914 m (3,000-ft.) with a monitor connected to each transceiver. The sources connect to locking HDMI ports that prevent the cable from coming loose or undone, ensuring an intact signal.
The BHDBT-T-SI-4X4 supports 7.1-channel surround sound, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio, as well as 3D video, EDID and HDCP. Included mounting hardware lets you attach the unit to a wall, rack or pole. Sets up quickly with no software to download or install.
Maximum supported extension distance and video resolutions depend on the receivers and/or transceivers being used. See the receiver (BHDBT-R-SI, BHDBT-R-SI-ER, BHDBT-R-SI-LR) and transceiver (BHDBT-TR-SI, BHDBT-TR-SI-ER, BHDBT-TR-SI-LR) pages for details.
- Connects to Tripp Lite BHDBT-Series receivers and transceivers with a single Cat5e/6/6a cable
- Extends a 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60 Hz signal up to 500 ft. (150 m)***
- Extends an Ultra High Definition (UHD) 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) signal up to 328 ft. (100 m)***
- Supports 7.1-channel surround sound, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio
- Supports 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel), CEC pass-through, 3D video, EDID and HDCP 2.0
- Add up to 5 BHDBT-Series Extender Transceivers to further expand the range of your installation up to 3,000 feet (1080p) with a monitor attached to each transceiver***
- Can route any source to any display or the same source to all displays
- Control inputs and outputs using unit pushbuttons, included remote control or your computer’s Terminal Emulation Software
- 2-way 39 KHz IR Remote Control functionality lets you control your Blu-ray player with its remote while standing at the remote monitor (and vice versa)
- RS-232 serial port supports 115 Kbps full-duplex baud rates for devices such as scanners and touchscreen monitors
- Plug-and-play engineering—no software or drivers to download and install
- Included mounting hardware lets you install each unit on a wall, rack or pole
- Locking HDMI ports (ideal for use with Tripp Lite’s P569-006-LOCK HDMI cables) prevent cables from coming loose or disconnected, ensuring an intact signal
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases