Product Id: 30696602
Description: Tripp Lite HDBaseT HDMI Over Cat5e Cat6 Cat6a Extender Receiver, Serial and IR Control 4K x 2K 150m 500ft - Video/audio/infrared/serial extender - up to 150 m
Mfr Part #: BHDBT-R-SI-ER
Tripp Lite's BHDBT-R-SI-ER HDBaseT HDMI over Cat5e/6/6a Extender Receiver works with the BHDBT-T-SI-4X2 transmitter unit to extend uncompressed HDMI video and audio, RS-232 serial and IR remote control signals up to 500-ft. from the source. It can extend a 1920 x 1080 (1080p) HD video signal up to 500-ft. (150M). To further extend and expand your installation, BHDBT-TR-SI-ER transceiver units can be inserted in between the transmitter and receiver, extending the signal up to an additional 500-ft, and adding an additional monitor at the transceiver location. Insert up to 5 transceivers into your installation, for a maximum possible extension distance of 3,000-ft., and a maximum number of 6 monitors, to a chain.
You can also control RS-232 serial devices, such as touchscreen displays or scanners, at baud rates up to 115 Kbps. The IR Remote Control feature (@ 39 KHz) lets you control your Blu-ray player using its remote when at the remote monitor, or control your remote monitor using its remote when at the Blu-ray player. Locking HDMI ports on the receiver prevents cables from coming loose or undone, ensuring an intact signal.
The BHDBT-R-SI-ER supports 7.1-channel surround sound, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio, as well as 3D video, EDID and HDCP. Included mounting hardware lets you attach each unit to a wall, rack or pole. There's no software to download or install; you can have it set up and ready to go quickly.
- Connects to Tripp Lite BHDBT-Series matrix transmitter with a single Cat5e/6/6a cable
- Extends a High Definition 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60 Hz signal up to 500 ft. (150 m)
- Supports 7.1-channel surround sound, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio
- Supports 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel), CEC pass-through, 3D video, EDID and HDCP 2.0
- Add up to 5 BHDBT-TR-SI-ER Extender Transceivers to further expand the range of your installation up to 3,000 ft. (1080p) with a monitor attached to each transceiver
- 2-way 39 KHz IR Remote Control functionality lets you control your Blu-ray player with its remote while standing at the remote monitor (and vice versa)
- RS-232 serial port supports 115 Kbps full-duplex baud rates for devices such as scanners and touchscreen monitors
- Plug-and-play engineering—no software or drivers to download and install
- Included mounting hardware lets you install each unit on a wall, rack or pole
- Locking HDMI port (ideal for use with Tripp Lite’s P569-006-LOCK HDMI cables) prevents cable from coming loose or disconnected, ensuring an intact signal
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases