Product Id: 30688495
Description: Fujitsu Network Scanner N7100 - Document scanner - Duplex - 216 x 355.6 mm - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - up to 25 ppm (mono) / up to 25 ppm (color) - ADF (50 sheets) - up to 2000 scans per day - Gigabit LAN
Mfr Part #: PA03706-B205
With the functionality of many devices, yet the simplicity of one, the N7100 network scanner contains the qualities organizations of all sizes desire to improve business processes.
- Fast scanning speeds of 25 pages per minute and true double-sided speeds of 50 images per minute in colour, greyscale or monochrome @ 300 dpi
- 50 page document feeder
- Large 8.4" touch screen high resolution (1,024 x 768 pixels) display
- Scan to e-mail, folder/FTP, network fax or printer or Microsoft SharePoint Server Enterprise features Limited version support for SharePoint
- Scanner Central Admin Server software
- Job Menus based on individual user login to control scanning settings and destination(s)
- High security to assist with compliance and regulation
- SDK and optional third-party applications for integration with line of business systems
- Easy standalone network operation with large display
A large size screen with integrated on-screen keyboard and PC functions are equipped in this compact network scanner. It can be used in the office or a teller window where space is limited. The user can perform scanning, data saving and transmission without the need to operate from a computer.
- Quick scanning speed that supports plastic cards
Scanning speed is consistent at 25 ppm even when scanning full A4 color, double-sided, at 300dpi. N7100 is equipped with accurate and stable feeding mechanisms that support scanning from thin paper to thick paper, and plastic cards. Plastic ID cards and application forms can be scanned together easily at a teller window of banks or hospitals.
- Less waiting time to achieve stress free scanning
In order for the user not to feel any stress, the image processing after scanning is quick thanks to the enhanced CPU/memory. The time from the start of scanning to the finish including image processing is shorter now. For regular scanning routines, only one touch of the scan button is necessary which greatly improves the productivity.
- High security assuming to be shared by multiple users
The N7100 achieves high security on the premise that it is shared by multiple users. Not only verification before scanning, but also the encryption for paused scans and data deletion after scanning are performed automatically. Users can use the network scanner with peace of mind.
- Scanned data deletion
After scanned data has been emailed, faxed, printed out or saved to a network folder N7100 automatically deletes the temporarily stored data from its internal memory. Even if an error results in the data remaining in the memory, it is then automatically erased the next time the scanner is started up.
- Secure initialize
When N7100 is initialized, free regions of the internal memory can be overwritten with completely random, meaningless data. As an added security measure, a cipher key is generated after the user information is deleted. All of this ensures that no trace of old user data can be retrieved from open memory.
- High quality results perfectly suited for OCR
The scanner driver PaperStream IP which supports TWAIN saves the hassle in fine adjusting the document for OCR processes. It automatically converts the images into exceptionally clean images, accelerating OCR even when scanning wrinkled/soiled document or documents with a background.
- Automated functions take the work out of scanning
Advanced automated functions ensure N7100 digitizes your documents with remarkable precision and efficiency. Produce beautiful scans quickly with barely the need to lift a finger.