Product Id: 30677723
Description: Intellinet 1-Port Gigabit High-Power PoE+ Extender Repeater - Repeater - Gigabit Ethernet - 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, 1000Base-T - RJ-45 / RJ-45 - up to 500 m
Mfr Part #: 560962
The Intellinet 1-port Gigabit high-power PoE+ extender repeater, is designed to extend connection distances from a PoE source to an output device another 100 m via Cat5e or Cat6 cable. You can cover even longer distances by cascading these extenders on a network. The PoE+ extender does not need any additional power supply, as it draws the power it needs from the PoE input.
- Extends an existing PoE connection
- Saves time and money by delivering data and power via existing network cables
- Covers longer distances by cascading multiple PoE extenders together
- Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps data rates and delivers up to 25 W to a connected PoE device
- PoE awareness ensures that power is only sent to IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant devices, non-PoE devices only receive data
- Requires no additional power supply; draws the power directly from the PoE input
- LEDs for PoE and data
- Compact metal case
- Mounting holes for wall mounting
- Simple installation
Simply connect the "PoE in" port with your PoE injector or PoE switch, and connect the "PoE out" with the PoE device that you wish to connect, e.g. a VoIP phone or a PoE network camera. That's it. There is nothing to configure. It simply could not be any easier.
- Reduce wiring costs
No need to run AC power lines for your wireless access point, network camera or IP phone. Simply connect the PoE extender to the LAN switch port and use the existing Cat5 cabling to deliver DC power as well as transfer data.
- Power over Ethernet 802.3at compliant
The Intellinet 1-port Gigabit high-power PoE+ extender repeater supports the IEEE 802.3at protocol and is designed to forward data at Gigabit speeds and up to 30 watts of input power to a connected IEEE 802.3af- or IEEE 802.3at-compliant device.
- Cascading power
You can daisy-chain multiple of the PoE extenders to increase the transmission distance even further. For each PoE extender added, you lose about 4 watts of usable PD power, but if you start with a PoE injector that outputs 30 watts of IEEE 802.3at power.