Product Id: 30671912
Description: FireEye AX 8400 - Security appliance - GigE - AC 100/240 V - 2U - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: 8400AX-HW
The FireEye AX series is a group of forensic analysis platforms that give security analysts hands-on control over powerful auto-configured test environments to safely execute and inspect advanced malware, zero-day, and advanced persistent threat (APT) attacks embedded in Web pages, email attachments, and files.
- Performs deep forensic analysis through the full attack life cycle, using the FireEye MVX engine
- Streamlines and batches analysis of suspicious Web code, executables, and files
- Offers live-mode or sandbox analysis to confirm zero-day exploits
- Dynamically generates threat intelligence for immediate local protection via integration with the FireEye CM platform
- Captures packets to allow analysis of malicious URL session and code execution
- Spend time analyzing, not administering
The FireEye AX series frees administrators from time-consuming setup, baselining, and restoration of the virtual machine environments used in manual malware analysis. With built-in customization and granular control over payload detonations, the FireEye AX series enables forensic analysts to arrive at a comprehensive understanding of the attack that is suited to the needs of the enterprise.
- YARA-based rules enable customization
The FireEye AX series supports custom YARA rules importation to specify byte-level rules and quickly analyze suspicious objects for threats specific to the organization.