Product Id: 30671680
Description: Kanguru Defender 3000 PRO Secure FIPS Hardware Encrypted - USB flash drive - encrypted - 8 GB - USB 3.0 - FIPS 140-2 Level 3
Mfr Part #: KDF3000-8G-PRO
This SuperSpeed USB 3.0 secure flash drive is the ultimate data storage solution for high data security organizations. The Kanguru Defender 3000 AES 256-bit hardware encrypted USB 3.0 flash drive boasts FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certification, remote management capabilities and complies with the Trade Agreements Act (TAA Compliance), making it an outstanding USB drive for the highest security environments, including government, healthcare and financial industries.
Well beyond just simple password protection, this SuperSpeed USB 3.0 hardware encrypted drive offers on-board Anti-Virus, brute-force protection, waterproof / tamper-proof casing, and a solid tactile finish that make it an impressive USB device to meet the most rigorous data security needs and requirements. The Defender 3000 is easy to use, works on most OS platforms, and can be remotely managed along with other secure USB devices anywhere in the world. Furthermore, all Kanguru Defender USB drives are fully protected from potential risk of "BadUSB" malware tampering with digitally-signed, RSA-2048 secure firmware.
- FIPS 140-2 Certified, Level 3
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Interface
- 256-bit AES Hardware Encryption
- Remote Management Ready
- Simple and Easy to Use
- Windows, Mac and Linux Compatible
- Real-time Anti-Virus Scanning
- Rugged Alloy Housing
- Brute-Force Protection
- Tamper-Proof Protection
- RSA-2048 Digitally-Signed Secure Firmware
- TAA Compliant
- Complies with Industry Security Standards such as HIPAA, Sarbanes Oxley, GLBA, etc.
- Available Capacities: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
- Customized Engraving Available