Product Id: 30670866
Description: Black Box ServSwitch Agility IP-Based KVM Extender Single-Head Transmitter - Video/audio/USB extender - GigE - up to 10 km
Mfr Part #: ACR1000A-T-R2
The flexible topology of the Agility gives you amazing application options. The Agility can be a KVM Extender, a KVM switch, or a sharing portal. It’s up to your application how you decide to configure it.
The Agility features besides the RJ45 CATx link connection also a SFP slot that can be used to establish an inexpensive and fast point-to-point extension over fiber, a second redundant link or bandwidth aggregation with a throughput of 2Gb for high demanding video applications like RGB 4:4:4 or 1080p at 60 fps.
- Flexible KVM Extension and KVM switching
- Delivers perfect digital video
- No-loss compression minimizes bandwidth use while maximizing the user experience
- Optimized extreme fast switching
- Configure your network to suit your needs
- Allows selective switching of the DVI, USB, audio, and RS232 channels
- Offers link aggregation with 2GB or link redundancy
- Features keyboard/mouse emulation, and virtual transparency for other standard HID
- Distance is only limited within your LAN/CAN network
- Fanless design ensures silent operation
- Switching network
Turn your network into a KVM switch with the Agility. Create a KVM switching system with as many users as you want — just keep adding receivers for every user console. With mixed channels combine digital video, audio, USB devices and serial data from different computers. When you change channels on the receiver unit, you switch DVI, audio, and USB to another source, while the transmitters not in use continue to emulate the previously attached console.
- Single Target Sharing & Pooling
In this configuration, multiple users can share a single remote computer. Users can connect in three ways: view-only shows only the video feed. In Share Mode, an open connection is available for all users to use the connected devices at the same time. In Exclusive Mode, one user locks out the other users, preventing them from viewing or sharing the connection, with the exception of network administrators.
This unique feature enables the Agility to reflect video and audio from a single computer over an IP network to several receiving units. To prevent saturating the network, an installed network switch should feature Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) snooping. This prevents an IP switch from passing on multicast data onto ports being not part of the Agility system. Multicast content can be sent to as many receivers as you want with no distance limits within the network. This is an ideal configuration for digital signage applications.