Product Id: 30648330
Description: NETGEAR Business Central Wireless Manager - Subscription license (3 years) - 10 access points - hosted
Mfr Part #: WM10AP3YL-10000S
NETGEAR Business Central is a secure, cloud based IT service platform designed to provide small to mid-sized organizations with an affordable way to establish, provision and manage key IT networking services. Effortlessly. Wireless Manager forms part of the Business Central management umbrella and allows you to manage your entire WiFi network across multiple borders, cities, buildings and floors, securely through the cloud. Anytime, anywhere.
Using a single portal dashboard, bring multiple sites, ProSAFE wireless access points and users under one management umbrella within minutes. Manage wireless SSIDs, control access to your network, and run bandwidth usage reports with a few clicks. Achieve full visibility of your network with real-time alerts to keep you in total control of evolving service needs from day one. Wireless Manager requires no hardware installation at customer premises, provides a cost effective pay-as-you-go model, and supports both fee-based and free WiFi access.
- Pay as you Go licensing: • Optimize IT budgets. • Flexible subscription model. • Scale up and down as needed. • One end date for all licenses, regardless of number, placing you firmly in control of IT budgets and renewal timelines. • Only pay for what you need, when you need it. • Lower CAPEX spending
- No Hardware Model: • Controller-less perfect for branch deployment. • Fast, easy remote AP with intuitive web browser. • No management hardware to install, configure or maintain
- Robust Wireless Security: • Comprehensive wireless security without compromise. • Identity based support for RADIUS, Active Directory and internal / external AAA servers. • Piece of mind for staff and guest access
- Flexible Deployment Scalability: • No service sizing limitation. • Centralized or distributed deployment. • Scale the network to support anything from 1 AP on 1 site to thousands of APs across multiple sites
- Secured Web Browser Access: • Anytime, anywhere management access. • HTTPS secured communication. • No need to download applets. • On site premise support for configuration changes is eliminated. • Simple and Secured
- Single Sign On with MyNETGEAR.com: • Simplify ownership of NETGEAR products and services • Integrated dashboard • Bring all your NETGEAR products under one umbrella for registration and support purposes • Simple log on process