Product Id: 30628317
Description: HPE 570FLR-SFP+ - Network adapter - PCIe 2.0 x8 - 10 Gigabit SFP+ x 2 - for ProLiant DL360p Gen8, DL380p Gen8
Mfr Part #: 717492-B21
The HP 570FLR-SFP dual-port 10Gb Ethernet SFP+ Onload server adapter is based on Solarflare's second generation 10GbE controller, Solarflare SFC9020, and delivers unmatched message rates with low latency and jitter over standard Ethernet along with the lowest CPU utilization and power consumption, enabling the industry's best performance and scalability for financial services and other enterprise data centers.
The HP 570SFP+ has two SFP+ cages that enable connections with DACs as well as SR fiber optic modules. It supports high performance networking features such as VLAN tagging, low latency interrupts, TCP and UDP checksum offloading, MSI-X, NIC teaming (bonding), Receive Side Scaling (RSS), jumbo frames, and PXE boot.
- Supports Open-Onload high-performance user-level network stack for Linux
- Industry-leading throughput and latency performance
- Up to 40Gb/s bi-directional near line rate throughput
- Hardware acceleration TCP/IP/UDP stateless intelligent offloads
- SR-IOV capable in hardware (requires server FW, SW and OS support)
- PXE, Jumbo Frames, Checksum & Segmentation Offload, IPv6 and RSS
- On board temperature monitor
- Standard server operating system support
- Field replaceable and upgradeable
- Preboot eXecution Environment (PXE) enabled
- Integrated PHY and MAC