Product Id: 30519704
Description: Tripp Lite 16-Port Rackmount KVM Switch w/ Built in IP and On Screen Display 1U - KVM switch - 16 x KVM port(s) - 1 local user - desktop, rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: B022-U16-IP
The B022-U16-IP NetDirector 16-Port 1U Rack-Mount IP KVM Switch is the smart solution for controlling up to 16 computers or servers from one monitor, keyboard and mouse, all from the next room, next door, or the next continent.
The B022-U16-IP takes up just 1U of rack space and works with all major operating systems. Built-in IP access allows you to control computers via LAN, WAN or the Internet. Just log on to a Web browser using the Windows- or Java-based browser client, and navigate the user-friendly interface in English, Spanish, French, German or Japanese. You can also access the KVM Switch without a browser if you prefer.
The advanced on-screen display (OSD) supports high-definition video up to 2048 x 1536 at the local console and up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60 Hz with 24-bit color depth at the remote console. Panel Array Mode allows you to remotely monitor multiple ports at the same time. Compatible with both USB and PS/2 connections using the included cable kits, the KVM Switch allows you to select a connected computer using on-console pushbuttons or keyboard hotkey commands. It also supports both IPv4 and IPv6, as well as Link Local IPv6 Address and Stateless Auto Configuration protocol.
Advanced encryption technologies, such as 128-bit SSL, 128-bit RC4, 1024-bit RSA, 56-bit DES, 256-bit AES and 168-bit 3DES, keep your important data secure. The KVM Switch supports RADIUS and LDAP/S remote authentication. Three levels of security allow you to delegate proper access to approved personnel, and you can create up to 64 separate accounts.
- Built-in IP access lets you control up to 16 computers directly from the next room, next door, or the next continent
- Remotely access computers via LAN, WAN or the Internet via Windows or Java
- Windows- and Java-based non-browser applications provide access without a browser
- Advanced on-screen display supports high-definition video up to 2048 x 1536 at the local console and up to 1600 x 1200 (@ 60 Hz) at the remote console
- Panel Array Mode – remotely monitor multiple ports at the same time.
- Create up to 64 separate accounts
- 3 levels of security (Admin, User and Select) allow you to delegate proper access
- Features advanced encryption technologies, such as 128-bit SSL, 128-bit RC4, 1024-bit RSA, 56-bit DES, 256-bit AES and 168-bit 3DES
- Supports RADIUS and LDAP/S remote authentication
- LEDs built into the port-selection pushbuttons indicate when a computer is connected, powered on and selected
- Included firmware upgrade cable keeps the software up to date
- User-friendly web management interface can be displayed in English, Spanish, French, German and Japanese
- Included cable kits let you use either USB or PS/2 keyboards and mice
- View remote sessions in black and white, reducing the amount of data traveling over the network and improving keyboard/mouse response time over IP
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6, as well as Link Local IPv6 Address and IPv6 Stateless Auto Configuration protocol
- Windows-based log server records events and saves them to a searchable database
- Users who are logged in simultaneously can communicate via message board and manage port access
- Mounts into just 1U to save valuable cabinet or rack space
- Rugged steel housing and premium connectors built to la