Product Id: 30507083
Description: HPE Advanced Series Racks 42U 600mm x 1075mm Kitted Advanced Shock Rack with Side Panels and Baying - Rack - black - 42U - 19" - for HPE LCD8500, R1500 G4
Mfr Part #: TL254A
Server racks are the backbone of your data center. You need a solid enclosure that protects your investment today, and can grow as your requirements change. Choose HPE racks for straightforward installation and durability that's tailor-made for your HPE servers - and today's data centers.
- HPE Advanced Series Racks are tested for three different load capacities
- o Static Load (non-moving) – up to 3000 lbs.
- o Dynamic Load (rolling) – up to 2500 lbs.
- o Dynamic Load (shipping) – up to 2250 lbs. (for racks including a shock pallet)
- HPE Advanced Series Racks have a range of heights, widths, and depths
- o 600mm and 800mm wide
- o 1075mm and 1200mm deep
- o 14U, 22U, 36U, 42U, and 48U tall
- HPE Advanced Series Racks are designed for and tested to perform with most HPE IT equipment, as well as many 3rd party IT solutions including:
- o HPE ProLiant, BladeSystem, Apollo, Moonshot, and Integrity Servers
- o HPE StoreServ, StoreVirtual, StoreEasy, StoreOnce, and StoreEver
- o HPE Networking Solutions and legacy IT equipment
- The Stronger the Rack, the Longer it Lasts
HPE Advanced Series Racks are covered by a standard 3-year warranty.
Heavy-gauge mounting rails support up to 3000 pounds (static load) and 2250 pounds (dynamic load), keeping a fully loaded rack safe in the truck and in the datacenter.
Fully-tested ship load allows racks to be shipped fully configured, reducing time to deployment.
Universal rack design compatible with all Hewlett Packard Enterprise rack mount products including servers, networking, and storage.
Full line of options and accessories to create the rack that supports your compute solution needs.
- Our Racks Give you More for Less, Keeping your Servers Working Hard and you Working Easy
HPE Advanced Series Racks provide the industry's widest range of rack enclosures that supports a broad variety of workloads and configurations.
Improved cable management provisions simplify installation, organization and maintenance.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Foundation Care services purchased for servers and storage extend to our rack and power infrastructure products. What is the HPE advantage for you? Save $$$.
An extensive range of rack, power, and KVM products to outfit your rack.