Product Id: 30496572
Description: Fortinet FortiAP S323C - Wireless access point - Wi-Fi - Dual Band
Mfr Part #: FAP-S323C-N
The FortiAP-S series are cloud-managed access points designed for deployment in SMBs and distributed enterprise remote sites. Managed through the free FortiCloud provisioning and management portal, they eliminate the CAPEX and complexity of deploying WLAN controllers and management servers.
- Extremely compact solution for Wi-Fi access with Layer 7 security
- Provisioned and managed remotely from the cloud through FortiCloud
- No recurring per AP licenses for full-featured cloud-management
- No hidden feature licenses for enterprise-grade Wi-Fi capabilities
- Layer 7 application control to optimize bandwidth utilization
- Rogue AP detection and mitigation to satisfy PCI DSS compliance
- Latest 802.11ac technology with association rate of up to 1.3 Gbps
- Cloud Wi-Fi with comprehensive threat protection
Unlike any other access points on the market, they are equipped with extra memory and a powerful dual-core processor, which enable them to perform real-time security processing on the AP itself, providing complete protection against all manner of Wi-Fi and cyber-threats at the network edge. With Fortinet's award winning security technology embedded in the AP, the FortiAP-S series provides the most compact solution for complete content and application security in a Cloud Wi-Fi architecture. This has significant implications for ease-of-deployment, operational efficiency and total cost of ownership.
- Benefits of Cloud management without sacrificing security
Combines the low CAPEX and convenience of cloud management, with cloudprovided threat protection, delivered through regular FortiGuard updates.
- Advanced security protection embedded in the AP
On-board IPS, antivirus scanning, web-filtering and application control, protects all users and devices from the latest security threats.
- Integrated WIDS and Rogue AP suppression
Protects the network from advanced wireless threats to satisfy PCI DSS compliance. PCI-DSS compliance reports available through FortiCloud.