Product Id: 30490207
Description: Promise VTrak J5320s - Hard drive array - 24 bays (SATA-600 / SAS-3) - SAS 12Gb/s (external) - rack-mountable - 2U
Mfr Part #: J5320SDNX
The VTrak J5000 Series delivers an affordable high performance SAS solution with advanced enterprise level reliability and functionality. Abundant SAS ports per I/O module provide the connectivity for large capacity solutions requiring multiple cascaded JBODs and high bandwidth solution requiring speed. It contains fully redundant I/O modules, power supplies and cooling units, combined with a cable-less system design, providing exceptional data availability even during component failures for the enterprise environment.
- RAID storage subsystem for big data, rich media, surveillance, and virtualization
- Quad 8Gbps FC ports
- Fibre Channel performance delivers up to four times more performance than previous generation, delivering up to 5.5 GB/s for reads and 2.4 GB/s for writes in RAID5
- High-availability design
- Out-of-the-box support with zero software installation required
- Scale up to 9 expansion chassis for a total of 240 drives
- PerfectFlash enables firmware updates without requiring downtime
- Supports hybrid HDD/SSD arrays
Fully backward compatible with 6 Gb/s SAS/SATA devices, users have the ability to deploy different SAS/SATA HDDs and SSDs in the J5000 Series. Efficient power supplies provide significant power efficiency which improves TCO by conserving power, reducing heat output, and improving cooling costs. The internal SAS expander-based architecture also allows for transparent access to each drive, enabling full utilization of the power management features built into the hard drives.
- Increased performance to optimize datacenters
The VTrak J5000 Series moves data at incredible speeds, allowing you to optimize your datacenter. Administrators can deploy with fast SAS bus speed with 12 Gb/s HDDs or SSDs. These systems are fully backward compatible with 6 Gb/s SAS/SATA drives, yet are still able to optimize the full port bandwidth of 12 Gb/s to the host. Flash arrays allow you to optimize speed for key enterprise apps that require utmost performance. The internal 12 Gb/s SAS expander-based architecture allows for data to be transferred faster with redundancy protection. Thus, you can work faster in a more reliable environment with peace of mind.