Product Id: 30467844
Description: Tripp Lite 4000W APS X Series 48VDC 220/230/240V Inverter / Charger w/ Pure Sine-Wave Output, ATS, Hardwired - DC to AC power inverter - AC 220/230/240/ DC 48 V - 4000 Watt
Mfr Part #: APSX4048SW
The APSX4048SW 4000W APS X Series 48V DC 220/230/240V AC Inverter/Charger is a reliable power source for a wide variety of tools and sensitive electronics at mobile, emergency and remote sites. With no fumes, fuel or excess noise, it’s an excellent alternative to generator power. It’s operable in single-phase mode or three-phase mode for high-capacity industrial and commercial installations.
The DC-to-AC pure sine-wave inverter delivers network-grade power. Its automatic line-to-battery transfer switch and integrated charging system allow the unit to work as an extended-run UPS, standalone AC power source or vehicle inverter. It delivers 4000W of continuous power, 6000W up to one minute or 8000W of peak power up to 10 seconds during equipment startup or cycling. An automatic overload detector, cooling fan and resettable AC circuit breakers protect the unit from damage.
Designed for easy installation in RVs, commercial and fleet vehicles and emergency vehicles, the APSX4048SW converts stored power from any 48V battery or automotive DC source to safe, stable, computer-grade AC power for unlimited runtime. When hardwired to an external AC source, the unit keeps the user-supplied batteries charged via a three-stage 1~70A selectable charging system while simultaneously delivering AC power to connected equipment. When used as a UPS, the APSX4048SW responds to blackouts and brownouts with an automatic, instantaneous transfer to battery-derived AC output.
- Functions as an extended-run UPS, power source and inverter
- Provides up to 4000 watts of pure sine wave output
- Can be configured for both single- and 3-phase operation for high-capacity industrial and commercial installations
- Configure up to 7 units in parallel for increased capacity up to 28 kW
- Optional wired remote provides control from up to 32 ft. (9.7 m) away
- 220,230 or 240V selectable AC input & output from any 48V DC battery or automotive DC source
- Double Boost output supports momentary start-up loads up to 200% of the continuous rating for up to 10 seconds (see specification chart) - OverPower output supports longer duration overloads to 150% for up to 60 seconds
- 3-stage, selectable 1/70 amp battery charger with adjustable settings for wet/gel battery types
- LCD display and 4 membrane selector buttons allow user to configure operation
- Automatic overload and thermal (overheating) shutoff
- Front panel remote control connector enables remote off/on switching (APSRMSW sold separately)
- Load sensing control dial enables adjustable load threshold required to automatically turn the inverter on and off in DC mode as load conditions change
- Remote battery temperature sensing connection function prolongs battery life by adjusting the charge float voltage level based on battery temperature