Product Id: 30466553
Description: Epson TM T88IV ReStick - Receipt printer - thermal line - Roll (8 cm) - 203 x 203 dpi - up to 177 mm/sec - USB 2.0, serial, Wi-Fi - dark gray
Mfr Part #: C31C636A6951
Epson's TM-T88IV ReStick liner-free label printer provides trouble-free printing of repositionable labels with the most reliability available today. The ReStick printer offers high-speed, liner-free label printing for a wide range of food service, retail and grocery applications at a much lower cost than standard label printers using coated paper liners.
- Cost-effective liner-free label printing for food service, retail and grocery
- Automatic paper advance reduces effects of heat and humidity
- High-speed label printing
- Produces 60% more labels per roll than die-cut labels
- Uses MAXStick silicone-free, liner-free adhesive labels
- Supports a wide range of standard/wireless interfaces
- Modified paper well, print head and support rollers reduce paper jams
- Compact, durable design with the highest reliability in its class
- The liner-free, hassle-free label printer that really works
Fast and reliable, the TM-T88IV ReStick label printer prints repositionable labels at a crisp 203 x 203 dpi. It supports variable length label output, a variety of paper widths, auto cutter and more. Based on the technology, the TM-T88IV ReStick printer delivers label printing without the problems associated with traditional liner less label printers. It features a modified paper well to ensure paper movement through the paper path, a modified print head, additional paper guides and dual support rollers to avoid paper jams.
- Ideal for QSR, food service and retail applications
Designed expressly for high-volume food service and retail environments, ReStick prints crisp text and graphics at a fast 5.91"/sec speed. From food bag, coffee and deli labels to price labels, shelf tags and return labels, ReStick is a cost-effective solution for a wide range of labeling applications.
- Liner-free, silicone-free labels
Epson's ReStick printer uses cost-effective silicone-free, liner-free MAXStick labels that produce 60% more labels per roll than die-cut labels. Adhesive is applied only to the center strip of the label to minimize the negative effects of adhesive material in the printer and enable repositioning of the label multiple times without tearing.
- Integration made easy
ReStick supports multiple interfaces including parallel, high-speed USB, Ethernet and 802.11g, and is compatible with best-of-breed and component-based systems. In addition, ReStick is compatible with Epson's TM-T88IV thermal printer and can be used for receipt printing when needed using standard POS paper rolls.