Product Id: 30455609
Description: IOGEAR GCL1908KIT - KVM console with KVM switch - 8 ports - PS/2, USB - 19" - rack-mountable - 1280 x 1024 - VGA - 1U - with PS/2 and USB KVM Cables
Mfr Part #: GCL1908KIT
IOGEAR's GCL1908 is an integrated LCD console with an 8-port KVM (keyboard, video, and mouse) switch that offers secure access to 8 VGA, USB or PS/2 computers. It features a convenient rack mountable sliding / retractable 19" TFT LCD active matrix monitor and keyboard with built-in touchpad for a space-saving and streamlined integration. The GCL1908 fits into a universal 1U rack mount space.
The GCL1908 supports both PS/2 and USB keyboards and mice for the connected computers, and supports USB peripheral devices for the attached computers. A single GCL1908 can control up to 8 computers, but as many as 8 additional compatible KVM switches can be cascaded to reach up to 128 computers (can only be cascaded with other IOGEAR KVMs: GCS1808 or GCS1716 models) controlled from a single keyboard, monitor and mouse console.
This kit includes an additional 3 PS/2 cables (1 x 6ft, 2 x 10ft) and 3 USB KVM cables (1 x 6ft, 2 x 10ft). The custom-made cables are designed to provide the highest signal capacity with the lowest signal loss. This important technology produces the highest quality video output - even after long distance transmission or in the most electronically noisy environments such as server cabinets. IOGEAR's premium custom-made KVM cables guarantee optimum signal integrity for high-grade server needs. The keyboard and mouse cables are made of double-sealed 22-gauge wire and are neatly wrapped with a heavy-duty video cable for simplified connections.
- Integrated 8-port KVM console featuring a 19" TFT LCD active matrix monitor, keyboard and touchpad
- 1280x1024 resolution on 19" rack mount LCD provides a sharp video display
- Adjustable mounting rail to fit different sizes of racks
- Multiplatform OS support - Windows, Mac and Linux
- Easy to operate - computer selection via front panel pushbutton LED’s, intuitive OSD (on-screen display) and hotkeys
- External USB or PS/2 with VGA Console port
- Cascade up to 2 levels - control up to 128 computers from a single console*
- Security - 2 level password protection for OSD
- DDC Emulation - Video settings of each computer are automatically adjusted for optimal output to the monitor
- Rack mountable in a 19" (1U) system rack
- Custom ASIC provides an auto-sensing function that recognizes the position of each station on the installation
- Fully Supports DDC2B
- Can only be cascaded with other IOGEAR KVMs: GCS1808 or GCS1716 models