Product Id: 30455377
Description: IOGEAR GCL1916KIT - KVM console with KVM switch - 16 ports - PS/2, USB - 19" - rack-mountable - 1280 x 1024 - VGA - 1U - with PS/2 and USB KVM Cables
Mfr Part #: GCL1916KIT
IOGEAR's GCL1916 is an integrated LCD console with an 16-port KVM (keyboard, video, and mouse) switch that offers secure access to 16 VGA, USB or PS/2 computers. It features a convenient rack mountable sliding / retractable 19" TFT LCD active matrix monitor and keyboard with built-in touchpad for a space-saving and streamlined integration. The GCL1916 fits into a universal 1U rack mount space.
The GCL1916 supports both PS/2 and USB keyboards and mice for the connected computers, and supports USB peripheral devices for the attached computers. A single GCL1916 can control up to 16 computers, but as many as 16 additional compatible KVM switches can be cascaded to reach up to 256 computers (can only be cascaded with other IOGEAR KVMs: GCS1808 or GCS1716 models) controlled from a single keyboard, monitor and mouse console.
This kit includes an additional 7 PS/2 cables (3 x 6ft, 4 x 10ft) and 7 USB KVM cables (3 x 6ft, 4 x 10ft). The custom-made cables are designed to provide the highest signal capacity with the lowest signal loss. This important technology produces the highest quality video output - even after long distance transmission or in the most electronically noisy environments such as server cabinets. IOGEAR's premium custom-made KVM cables guarantee optimum signal integrity for high-grade server needs. The keyboard and mouse cables are made of double-sealed 22-gauge wire and are neatly wrapped with a heavy-duty video cable for simplified connections.
- Integrated 16-port KVM console featuring a 19" TFT LCD active matrix monitor, keyboard and touchpad
- 1280x1024 resolution on 19" rack mount LCD provides a sharp video display
- Adjustable mounting rail to fit different sizes of racks
- Multiplatform OS support - Windows, Mac and Linux
- Easy to operate - computer selection via front panel pushbutton LED’s, intuitive OSD (on-screen display), and hotkeys
- External USB or PS/2 with VGA Console port
- Cascade up to 2 levels - control up to 256 computers from a single console*
- Security - 2 level password protection for OSD
- DDC Emulation - Video settings of each computer are automatically adjusted for optimal output to the monitor
- Rack mountable in a 19" (1U) system rack
- Custom ASIC provides an auto-sensing function that recognizes the position of each station on the installation
- Fully Supports DDC2B
- Can only be cascaded with other IOGEAR KVMs: GCS1808 or GCS1716 models