Product Id: 30435510
Description: Tripp Lite UPS Smart 1000VA 800W Rackmount AVR 120V Preinstalled SNMPWEBCARD Pure Sine Wave USB DB9 SNMP 1URM - UPS (rack-mountable) - AC 120 V - 800 Watt - 1000 VA - RS-232, USB - output connectors: 6 - 1U - with SNMP/Web management accessory card
Mfr Part #: SMART1000RM1UN
The SMART1000RM1UN SmartPro 120V 1kVA 800W Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up data centers, VoIP systems and network closets, the SMART1000RM1UN switches to 1kVA/800W battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
Two of the six NEMA 5-15R outlets may be switched off remotely to reboot equipment or shed nonessential loads to maximize battery backup time for mission-critical equipment. The internal battery provides 14 minutes of support at half load (400W) and four minutes at full load (800W). Network Management Card accessory card comes pre-installed to permit remote management of the UPS.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 120V nominal output over an input range of 83V to 147V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 450-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via free download, the SMART1000RM1UN enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure. Front-panel LEDs monitor power, voltage correction, load level and battery charge state.
- Tripp Lite SMART1000RM1U 1kVA / 1000VA / 800 watt line interactive UPS
- 1U rack/tower compatible form factor
- Included mounting brackets support 2 and 4 post rackmount installation; Optional 4POSTRAILKIT1U is available for additional support
- NEMA 5-15P input; 6 5-15R output receptacles
- Installed depth of only 16.75 in. / 42.5cm
- Sine wave output in both AC and battery backup modes
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Line Interactive UPS provides Automatic Voltage Regulation / AVR to maintain 120V nominal output during brownouts to 83V and overvoltages to 147V without using battery power
- Full load efficiency rating of 99% saves energy and ensures cool operating temperatures
- Integrated 2 bank switched PDU enables remote outlet management for load shedding or remote reboot of individual devices
- PowerAlert monitoring software offers detailed site power and UPS updates with support for safe auto-shutdown of connected systems as UPS batteries become depleted
- Includes Free PowerAlert monitoring software packages; PowerAlert LOCAL for desktops and small business networks, PowerAlert NSA(Network Shutdown Agent) for larger networks and PowerAlert NMS(Network Management System) for monitoring up to 250 SNMP-enabled UPS, PDU and other networking devices
- Supports detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via built-in RS-232 and USB interfaces
- PRE-INSTALLED SNMPWEBCARD offers communications and control via secure remote web and network interfaces
- 3 stage metered LEDs offer current monitoring and battery charge level
- Mains power and voltage regulation LEDs offer at-a-glance power status information
- Front panel switches support self-test and alarm cancel functions
- Field replaceable, hot-swappable internal UPS batteries