Product Id: 30435510
Description: Tripp Lite UPS Smart 1000VA 800W Rackmount AVR 120V Preinstalled SNMPWEBCARD Pure Sine Wave USB DB9 SNMP 1URM - UPS (rack-mountable) - AC 120 V - 800 Watt - 1000 VA - RS-232, USB - output connectors: 6 - 1U - with SNMP/Web management accessory card
Mfr Part #: SMART1000RM1UN
The SMART1000RM1UN SmartPro 120V 1kVA 800W Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up data centers, VoIP systems and network closets, the SMART1000RM1UN switches to 1kVA/800W battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
Two of the six NEMA 5-15R outlets may be switched off remotely to reboot equipment or shed nonessential loads to maximize battery backup time for mission-critical equipment. The internal battery provides 14 minutes of support at half load (400W) and four minutes at full load (800W).
The Java-free HTML5-based WEBCARDLX interface enables full remote access for site power and UPS status monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 120V nominal output over an input range of 83V to 147V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment's performance and prevents damage.
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for servers, network storage devices and telecom hardware
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power, overload and low battery
- 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 10 ft. power cord with 120V NEMA 5-15P input
- 450-joule surge suppression rating
- Supports half load up to 14 min. and full load up to 4 min.
- Internal batteries designed for hot-swap field replacement
- Allows full remote access for power monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH
- Optional E2 sensors (sold separately) enable site monitoring of temperature, humidity and contact-closure status
- 2 load banks, each with one outlet controllable remotely to reboot equipment or shed nonessential loads
- Maintains 120V nominal output over input range of 83V–147V without using battery power
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment’s performance
- Front-panel LEDs signal power, voltage correction, load level and battery charge state
- USB and DB9 ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software (available via free download at www.tripplite.com/poweralert)
- EPO port supports emergency shutdown in large facilities
- Hardware included for mounting in 1U of EIA-standard 19 in. 2- or 4-post rack
- Optional 4POSTRAILKIT1U accessory available for extra support in 4-post installations