Product Id: 30421104
Description: Polycom RealPresence Resource Manager Appliance Edition - License - 50 devices - Maintenance required, 3 year partner premier service is included for China
Mfr Part #: 5230-72613-000
A key component of the Polycom RealPresence Platform, available as a hardened appliance or software optimized for virtualized environments, the RealPresence Resource Manager application is critical to effectively managing thousands of mobile, desktop, and group telepresence systems.
Administrators can use it to centrally provision, monitor and manage the entire video collaboration network. Through dynamic provisioning, it automatically configures and maintains thousands of video clients at pre-determined software baselines. This eliminates having a variety of software releases in the field, fixing end-user configuration mismatches, being uncertain about the quality of video being provided, and other typical management issues.
- Scalability to 50,000 devices, helping you effectively manage mobile, desktop and group telepresence systems
- Easy administration through comprehensive device monitoring, provisioning, management and software revision control
- Directories and presence engines that simplify dialing
- An API suite, for direct integrations into your key applications and systems
- Multi-tenant support for cloud-based hosting
- Scheduling options via Web GUI or APIs, resulting in a holistic application
- Cloud/service provider multi-tenant
Host numerous customers or departments on a single platform, for operational efficiency and lower TCO.
- Simplified administration and provisioning
Dynamically provision mobile, personal, and group systems come with feature sets, call quality, bandwidth rights and software updates - minimizing administration work and user setup.
- Centralized device management
Single application to monitor and manages all endpoints in the network, immediate real time views of the status and health of the video network.
- Conference scheduling and management application
Use either the web scheduler or API to schedule and launch video calls. Central application is used to manage ongoing conferences, point to point or multi-party.
- API suite
Combine with DMA APIs for a complete video conferencing management API solution.