Product Id: 30412249
Description: Sony SEL35F14Z - Lens - 35 mm - f/1.4 Distagon T* FE ZA - Sony E-mount
Mfr Part #: SEL35F14Z
The 35mm focal length makes the Distagon T* FE 35mm F1.4 ZA an excellent choice for a wide range of photography, from snapshots and landscapes to indoor portraits and night scenes – producing beautiful bokeh through its bright 9- blade F1.4 aperture. The advanced optical design - including aspherical and "AA" (advanced spherical) lens elements combined with renowned ZEISS T* coating - deliver outstanding image resolution and suppresses reflections for superior contrast clarity.
- A perfect match for α7 series, 35mm full-frame E-mount cameras
- Outstanding optical performance in a versatile 35mm focal length
- ZEISS quality delivers superior contrast and resolution throughout the image
- Bright F1.4 maximum aperture
- Aperture ring designed for still or movie shooting
- Corner to corner sharpness w/ Advanced Asphirical elements
- Dust and moisture resistant design
- 9-blade circular aperture contributes to gorgeous bokeh
- Direct Drive SSM (DDSSM) for quiet, precise focusing
- Bright, wide, full-frame ZEISS Distagon
In addition to being a great choice for snapshots and landscapes, this bright F1.4 35mm full-frame ZEISS Distagon lens facilitates handheld shooting indoors in low light, as well as night scenes. Shallow depth of field at larger apertures and a 9-blade circular aperture design make it easy to create smooth background bokeh for portraits or bridal snapshots. There's a whole spectrum of imagery that only a large F1.4 aperture can create. A minimum focusing distance of 30cm makes it useful for shooting images of flowers and similar subjects as well.
- Optimized for movies as well as stills
An aperture ring with switchable clicks can be turned ON for tactile feedback when shooting stills or OFF for smooth, quiet operation when shooting movies.
- DDSSM for quiet focus speed and precision
DDSSM (Direct Drive SSM) precisely and quietly positions the heavy full-frame focus group for optimum focus even within the lens's shallowest depth of field. Ideal for movies as well as stills.
- For low-light shooting and smooth bokeh
F1.4 maximum aperture captures clear images in low light. That and a 9-blade circular aperture enhance this lens's capability for stunningly beautiful background bokeh.
- Sharp and clear from corner to corner
Precision Sony AA (advanced aspherical) technology and ZEISS T coating contribute to excellent optical performance, achieving outstanding corner-to-corner resolution.
- Lens configuration
Legendary ZEISS quality manufactured and calibrated specifically for Sony imaging products. The T coating contributes to exquisite rendering and contrast.
- MTF Chart
MTF (Modulation Transfer Function) describes how well a lens can reproduce fine details, measured as the degree of contrast achieved between finely spaced lines.