Product Id: 30389041
Description: NEC V302H - DLP projector - portable - 3D - 3000 lumens - Full HD (1920 x 1080) - 16:9 - HD 1080p with 1 year NEC InstaCare Service
Mfr Part #: NP-V302H
The NEC V302H with a native 1080p resolution is designed to provide higher brightness for classrooms, meeting and conference rooms that have heavy ambient light but require a small projector. This 3000-lumen lightweight mobile model is 3D Ready and includes a 8W speaker, closed captioning and horizontal & vertical keystone correction. Enhanced connectivity, including dual HDMI, computer, composite inputs and RJ45, are clearly color-coded and labeled on the panel.
- Native 1080p resolution for connection to full high definition sources
- Horizontal & Vertical Keystone adjustment to fit the screen properly when used in portable applications
- ECO Mode technology helps extend lamp life and lowers power consumption
- Dual HDMI input connects you to high-definition sources
- HDMI supports MHL for connection to smart phones
- Crestron RoomView connected provides unified management, including the ability to switch the power on and off for multiple projectors connected to a network
- 1080p native resolution
High resolution provides detailed display of text, graphics and images. HD video is displayed in 16:9 wide aspect ratio.
Intuitively syncs the projector with most computer signals and features one-touch image optimization.
Advanced video processing from Texas Instruments delivers exceptional picture management control for both progressive and interlaced sources, while making images more vibrant, colors more realistic and blacks richer with detail.
- Built-in wall color correction
Presets provide for adaptive color tone correction to display properly on non-white surfaces.
- Carbon savings meter
Calculates the positive effects of operating the projector in ECO Mode, which is encouraged by an optional message at startup. A green Eco mode button on the remote control makes the switch easy.
- Crestron roomview
Provides unified management, including the ability to switch the power on and off for multiple projectors connected to a network.