Product Id: 30349370
Description: Jabra BIZ 2400 II USB DUO BT - Headset - on-ear - convertible - Bluetooth - wireless, wired
Mfr Part #: 2499-829-209
The BIZ 2400 II offers outstanding sound at both ends of the call for a superior customer experience. Up to 40% lighter than competing headsets and with a low headband pressure, the Biz 2400 II allows the agent to focus on their customer conversation in unrivalled comfort. Jabra BIZ 2400 II USB UC Duo is a stereo headset that provides USB connectivity to all leading UC applications and softphones.
- World class sound, with breath-resistant microphone, ultra noise cancellation that eliminates background noise, and HD voice and HiFi sound deliver superior sounding calls and music
- Best-in-class, durable build, with reinforced cord and larger ear cushions for passive noise protection
- Programmable buttons enable applications such as Push-to-Talk
- 40% lighter than competitors, soft pouch leatherette ear cushions, headphone padding and 360-degree flexible spin boom arm for ultimate comfort
- Optimized for use with all leading UC platforms
- Multi-device connectivity allows you to purchase a variety of different cords that let you connect to your smartphone or deskphone
- Noise-cancelling microphones reduce unwanted background noise and are ideal in crowded and noisy open working environments
- PeakStop instantly removes any harmful loud sounds before they even reach your ears
- Reinforced cords are built to last
- With Freespin you can rotate the boom arm 360 degrees without the risk of breaking
- Better conversation
The most important function of a contact center headset is eliminating background noise from the busy environment and letting the customer hear your voice clearly. The Biz 2400 II has a superior noise-cancelling microphone that helps eliminate e background noise to give a better customer experience.
- Better sound
If you're in a busy environment, you need great sound to hear the voice of your customer. Additionally, when you're concentrating on work, you want that HIFI sound for music. The Jabra Biz 2400 II is great at both. HD voice technology makes sure you clearly understand the other party The speakers reduce ambient noise, so you can focus on the call Specially designed "air shock" noise-cancelling mic filters out sharp breathing sounds and popping noises often heard in conversations.
- Better design
Jabra Biz 2400 II is built to last in a high-performing contact center, meaning fewer headset replacements and less downtime for you and your team and lower total cost of ownership. Reinforced cord is built to withstand the contact center environment and is protected against office chair wheels, sharp objects and daily use Boom arm can be rotated 360 degrees with zero risk of breaking. We call this FreeSpin .
- Better comfort
The Jabra Biz 2400 II has an extremely lightweight and unobtrusive design. This means lowered agent fatigue and more productive calls. 40% lighter than competing high-end headsets Adjustable headband and microphone boom arm let you find the perfect fit Control unit lets you change volume, mute your calls, and more PeakStop technology removes sudden loud sounds or tones before they reach your ears: Any sound above 118db is filtered out. Super-soft leatherette head-and-ear cushioning.
- Easy Call Management
Jabra headsets with in-line call controller give end users greater productivity and convenience, with large buttons and LED indicators for quick access. Pick up or end calls, control volume or mute, or simple mute the line. Plus, all buttons are user-programmable.
- HiFi Sound
Immerse yourself in music with HiFi Sound. Listen to flawless music reproduction across the entire audible frequency range.