Product Id: 30349255
Description: WatchGuard Firebox M300 - Security appliance - with 3 years Basic Security Suite - 8 ports - GigE - 1U - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: WGM30033
This bundle includes the WatchGuard M300 security appliance with 4.0 Gbps firewall throughput, 800 Mbps UTM throughput, and eight 1GgE ports. In addition, it delivers a full suite of UTM security subscriptions to boost protection in critical attack areas, including Application Control, Intrusion Prevention Service, WebBlocker, Gateway AntiVirus, spamBlocker, Network Discovery, and Reputation Enabled Defense, along with 24 x 7 Support. WatchGuard Dimension, for big-data style network visibility, is included at no additional cost.
- Firewall throughput of up to 4 Gbps keeps traffic moving
- Basic Security Suite delivers Application Control, Intrusion Prevention, Gateway AV, Network Discovery, URL filering, spam blocking, and a cloud-based reputation look-up, as well as 24 x 7 Support
- Includes WatchGuard Dimension, a public and private cloud-ready visibility solution, that instantly turns raw data into security intelligence
- 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports support high-speed LAN backbone infrastructures & gigabit WAN connections
- Multiple VPN choices (IPSec, SSL, L2TP) for secure remote access include support for Android and Apple iOS devices
- RapidDeploy, which enables quick, secure configuration at remote locations without technical staff, is included with purchase
- Comprehensive protection
Best-of-breed security services boost protection in critical attack areas, including gateway AV, URL and web content filtering, intrusion prevention, app control, and spam blocking.
- Real-time visibility
A suite of big-data style visibility and reporting tools are included with your Support contract. Use the Policy Map dashboard to quickly find active and misconfigured policies and drill down as needed.
- Outstanding performance
Up to 4 Gbps firewall throughput. Turn on optional security services and still see up to 800 Mbps throughput.
- 3 ways to manage your appliance
You have the power to choose how you manage your WatchGuard appliance, including WatchGuard System Manager, the command line interface, and a web UI for access from anywhere, anytime.
- Maximum network uptime
High availability capabilities - active/active and active/passive - ensure your network is always up and running.
- VPN setup in seconds
Nothing could be easier than the drag-and-drop Branch Office VPN setup - three clicks and your remote office is connected.
- Block advanced persistent threats
Subscription-based APT Blocker takes over where AV protection leaves off, going after zero day threats for which there are no signatures.
- Data loss prevention
Prevent the loss of confidential data in motion with this subscription-based service. Includes built-in library of over 200 rules that allows IT to quickly create and update corporate DLP policies.