Product Id: 30349248
Description: WatchGuard Firebox M200 High Availability - Security appliance - 8 ports - GigE - 1U - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: WGM20071
High Availability provides the redundancy businesses need to ensure maximum network uptime. Now get the second appliance in an HA pair bundled with Standard Support at a special price.
- Firewall throughput of up to 3.2 Gbps keeps traffic moving
- WatchGuard's Standard Support subscription provides 12 x 5 technical support, hardware warranty with advance hardware replacement, and software updates so code is never out of date
- Includes WatchGuard Dimension, a public and private cloud-ready visibility solution, that instantly turns raw data into security intelligence
- 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports support high-speed LAN backbone infrastructures & gigabit WAN connections
- Multiple VPN choices (IPSec, SSL, L2TP) for secure remote access include support for Android and Apple iOS devices
- RapidDeploy, which enables quick, secure configuration at remote locations without technical staff, is included with purchase
- Comprehensive protection
Best-of-breed security services boost protection in critical attack areas, including gateway AV, URL and web content filtering, intrusion prevention, app control, and spam blocking.
- Real-time visibility
A suite of big-data style visibility and reporting tools are included with your Support contract. Use the Policy Map dashboard to quickly find active and misconfigured policies and drill down as needed.
- Outstanding performance
Up to 4 Gbps firewall throughput. Turn on optional security services and still see up to 800 Mbps throughput.
- 3 ways to manage your appliance
You have the power to choose how you manage your WatchGuard appliance, including WatchGuard System Manager, the command line interface, and a web UI for access from anywhere, anytime.
- Maximum network uptime
High availability capabilities - active/active and active/passive - ensure your network is always up and running.
- VPN setup in seconds
Nothing could be easier than the drag-and-drop Branch Office VPN setup - three clicks and your remote office is connected.
- Block advanced persistent threats
Subscription-based APT Blocker takes over where AV protection leaves off, going after zero day threats for which there are no signatures.
- Data loss prevention
Prevent the loss of confidential data in motion with this subscription-based service. Includes built-in library of over 200 rules that allows IT to quickly create and update corporate DLP policies.