Product Id: 30333406
Description: Kensington BlackBelt 2nd Degree Rugged Case - Back cover for tablet - polycarbonate, rubber - black - for Apple iPad Air
Mfr Part #: K97065US
Whether its the classroom, conference room or living room, the iPad has revolutionized how people find and share information. But one thing hasnt changed accidents happen. Its why we developed the BlackBelt 2nd Degree Rugged Case for iPad Air and designed it to meet military-grade drop testing. By surrounding your iPad in a strong, cushioned layer of rubber, it provides premium shock absorption against drops and bumps. The one part of the iPad thats particularly vulnerable is the corners, so the BlackBelt 2nd Degree offers extra thick corner protection, while a raised bezel and screen protector prevent scratches.
The best way to keep your iPad Air safe is to prevent drops, so the BlackBelt 2nd Degree features a hand strap that makes your iPad easy to hold, especially when youre standing. Sitting at a desk? The BlackBelt helps there too because we added a built-in, multi-position stand that lets you work, or play, hands-free. And since sliding off a table is just as dangerous as falling out of your hand, the BlackBelt 2nd Degree has you covered there as well with its rubberized construction that offers great surface grip. The Kensington BlackBelt 2nd Degree provides all of this protection while preserving access to all ports, cameras and controls.
- Unobstructed port openings for quick access to controls, cameras and connectors
- Rubberized texture makes it easy to grip and prevents it from sliding off table
- Raised bezel and screen protector prevent scratches
- Strong, cushioned rubber layer over a polycarbonate X-frame is designed to meet military-grade MIL-STF-810GG testing protocols for all-around protection against drops
- Multi-position stand for optimized viewing
- Built-in hand strap reduces chances of accidental drops
- 20mm thickness fits into Charging Carts