Product Id: 30330441
Description: Dell EMC Networking X1052P - Switch - L2+ - managed - 48 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ - rack-mountable - PoE+
Mfr Part #: 463-5912
Easily manage your office network with 1GbE and 10GbE switches that offer enterprise-class features and intuitive, GUI-based management.
- Supports Virtual Cable Diagnostics by Marvell and fiber transceiver diagnostics to provide advanced troubleshooting capabilities for your cable infrastructure
- Integrated LEDs for improved visual monitoring and analysis
- Supports up to 4096 port-based VLANs.
- Honors 802.1p values and honors IP DSCP values
- Supports strict priority and configurable weighted round robin (WRR) scheduling across queues
- Industry-standard link aggregation adhering to IEEE 802.3ad standards (static and dynamic, LACP)
- Supports 12 link aggregation groups and up to 4 ports per group
- Local password and restricted IP addresses for secure access to the switch Port mirroring provides the capability of mirroring 8 source ports and VLAN mirroring to improve network traffic monitoring and troubleshooting
- Switch software can be easily uploaded to the switch through the web-management interface
- Configurations can be easily uploaded to and from the switch through the intuitive web-management interface
- Port statistics available through industry-standard RMON
- Switch is factory-configured as an unmanaged switch, but can be easily configured as a web-managed switch with the push of a button
- Jumbo frame support for packets up to 9,000 bytes
- Broadcast storm control to help eliminate network traffic storms
- 100% lead-free
- Elegant interface, effortless management
The intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) of Dell Networking X-series switches makes setup and management simple for network administrators. Based on extensive usability testing, the design of everything from navigation to menu structures and help tips is inspired by the way IT professionals think and work, making the interface a pleasure to use regularly or occasionally.
- Save time with smart features
Streamlined tools, step-by-step wizards and a customizable dashboard help you manage faster. Rapidly configure and tune network performance with purpose-built tools and wizards. Optimize traffic with automation - use point-and-click batch routines for specific applications such as unified communications. Gain visibility with a detailed dashboard providing a single, customizable view into common tasks, alerts, port status and network visualization. Skip the learning curve and use familiar commands and alerts similar to PCs and servers.
- Minimize risk with enhanced visibility and control
Enhanced network traffic visibility and troubleshooting reduces risk of network downtime. Monitor and resolve issues with "actionable monitoring, " a guided continuous workflow from issue identification to resolution. Reduce configuration errors and eliminate extra steps with help from multi-port batch routines and port profiles for common devices. Optimize cloud services and onsite network applications with security and traffic-priority features.
- Easy integration with your network
Pick the right switch for your network. PoE+ models provide additional deployment flexibility, allowing you to connect, auto-configure and power phones, cameras, compact switches and other network devices.