Product Id: 30318717
Description: Omnitron iConverter 100Fx/Tx - Fiber media converter - 100Mb LAN - 100Base-FX, 100Base-TX - RJ-45 / SC single-mode - up to 40 km - 1310 (TX) / 1550 (RX) nm
Mfr Part #: 8370-2
The iConverter 100Fx/Tx managed media converters are members of the modular iConverter product family, and provide 100BASE-TX UTP to 100BASE-FX fiber conversion.
The iConverter 100Fx/Tx models are available with multimode, single-mode and single-fiber options. They support ST, SC, LC and MT-RJ connectors. The UTP port supports 100BASE-TX in either full or half-duplex mode. A UTP crossover switch eliminates the need for a crossover cable and facilitates connectivity to network equipment such as hubs, switches and workstations.
The 100Fx/Tx features user-selectable link propagate, link segment, remote fault detection and symmetrical fault detection modes to facilitate quick fault detection, isolation and reporting.
iConverter 100Fx/Tx modules are hot-swappable and can be mounted in a 19-module (2U high) or 5-module (1U high) rack-mountable chassis (19-inch or 23-inch) with any combination of redundant AC, 24VDC or 48VDC power supplies. They can also be mounted in a 2-module AC or 18 to 60VDC powered chassis, or in a 1-module AC/DC powered chassis.
The iConverter family of managed fiber access media converters is used in service provider access networks and Enterprise LANs. iConverter media converters provide fiber connectivity with copper to fiber, multimode fiber to single-mode fiber, or dual fiber to single-fiber conversions.
- The iConverter 100Fx/Tx is an IEEE 802.3 compatible 100BASE-TX UTP to 100BASE-FX fiber converter
- Supports multimode, single-mode, and single-fiber with ST, SC, LC and MT-RJ connectors
- UTP port supports full or half-duplex 100Mbps Ethernet
- UTP crossover switch eliminates the need for a crossover cable
- User-selectable link fault detection modes facilitate quick fault detection, isolation and reporting
- Management is available with the addition of a management module to the chassis
- SNMP management via NetOutlook provides real-time port and module information, remote parameter configuration and trap notification
- Modules are hot-swappable in 19-module, 5-module, 2-module or 1-module chassis
- LED displays for immediate visual status of each port