Product Id: 30295684
Description: Lifesize Cloud Premium - Subscription license (1 year) - up to 300 users - hosted - Win, Mac, Android, iOS
Mfr Part #: 3000-0000-0133
Lifesize Cloud Premium includes Premium support, SSO, Skype for Business Integration, 40 site max call size, video systems = 1 user, a 1:1 Ratio of Meeting Rooms to Users up to the 250 user pack level. After 250 users, the number of meeting rooms remains at 250.
- We offer the highest quality video, audio and presentation in a room video system and mobile apps designed for the most robust business applications. And we work the way you work—group video calls, audio calls, shared documents
- Connecting a Lifesize Icon and Lifesize Cloud provides an unparalleled meeting room experience: Lifesize Icon comes with the Lifesize Cloud software preloaded so it works right out of the box—plug it into any IP outlet and go
- Your directory is auto-populated; now every user in your network has instant access to every user and custom-named meeting room
- We push software updates automatically to you so you never have to update your device
- Group calling—up to 40 participants can collaborate at a time. Simply click to add or accept more participants
- We traverse firewalls so you don’t have to! Rest assured that we provide business-class security and encryption
- Lifesize Cloud works like you do
Lifesize Cloud is designed for wherever, whenever collaboration. Click to call anyone you need to speak with or have a real-life video conference with your whole team just by clicking one button - instantly.
- Dial anyone by name
Say farewell to dial-in numbers, access codes and video PINs. Simply dial people with a click of their names, and they can join your video conference on any device.
- Everything works automatically
Just power up, connect your Lifesize solution and see everything sync automatically. Your company directory populates once users are added. No more wasting time and momentum fighting with the meeting interface.
- No IT support necessary
With Lifesize, everything is plug and play, even firewall traversal, business-class security and data encryption. Gone are the days of needing a system administrator to support every video call.