Product Id: 30243912
Description: Cisco ONE Foundation - License - 1 switch (48 ports)
Mfr Part #: C1FACAT29002K9=
Cisco ONE software is a valuable and flexible way to buy software for your data center, WAN, and access domains. At each stage in the product lifecycle, Cisco ONE helps make buying, managing, and upgrading your network and infrastructure software easier. Instead of choosing from hundreds of separately priced software features, you purchase a single Cisco ONE product.
Instead of a single perpetual license tied to the lifetime of your hardware, flexibility with a choice of licensing options is offered. Your Cisco ONE investment can grow in value through ongoing advancements, updates, and upgrades. You benefit from lower costs and lower TCO. Cisco ONE licenses are not tied to specific hardware, so they are portable to different devices.
- Deliver highly fault-tolerant applications with a scalable, high-performance physical and virtual network
- Increase operational efficiency with an architecture that's simpler to manage with fewer devices and intelligent power consumption management
- Take advantage of advancements designed for Internet scale and global reach for organizations within and across data centers
- Simplify management through integration with automation and orchestration tools
- Enhance visibility and operational consistency across physical and virtual networking deployments across all hypervisors with consistent Cisco NX-OS software features
- Reduces TCO, automates IT tasks, and accelerates data center application deployments using a business-relevant software-defined networking policy model across networks with Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI)