Product Id: 30228058
Description: Edimax Pro WAP 1200 - Wireless access point - Wi-Fi - Dual Band
Mfr Part #: WAP1200
The WAP1200 is high-speed, robust wireless solution designed to meet the needs of modern SMBs with the advanced IEEE 802.11ac technology for wireless speeds up to 1200 Mbps. A wall-mounted design, industrial-grade performance and build quality combined with user-friendly operation, 11ac speeds and an extensive feature set make an ideal dual-band solution for day-to-day enterprise operations. For businesses that demand security, flexibility and speed - the Edimax Pro series has a wide range of potential applications from office environments to schools, campuses, hotels and hospitals. Multiple SSIDs can be configured for different departments or user groups and a built-in RADIUS server provides additional verification with a scalable AP array architecture for central management of multiple access points. High-density capacity for up to 100 simultaneous users is ideal for BYOD workplaces or other environments with a high volume of users and wireless devices, and fast roaming allows for seamless transitions between multiple access points.
- Supports up to a hundred users simultaneously, ideal for crowded environments and BYOD workplaces
- Supports up to 32 SSIDs ideal for multiple departments, user groups, customers or guests
- Roams smoothly between APs without lag or interruption, ensuring top performance for video and voice streaming applications
- Adjustable RF output power and high receiver sensitivity for wide coverage across large spaces
- Greater coverage than typical APs for blanket coverage to ensure seamless connectivity for Wi-Fi devices across enterprise environments
- Advanced choice for SMBs
- Suitable for a wide range of commercial applications such as offices, hotels, meeting rooms, schools, campuses, resorts, retail and others
- High-performance design with high-speed 1200 Mbps dual-band 11ac
Excellent IEEE 802.11ac wireless technology delivers the Giga-fast Wi-Fi speeds that today's fast-moving modern business environments demand. And simultaneous 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz dual-band coverage means maximum flexibility for mobile-centric business productivity applications. Speeds up to 300 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band and 867 Mbps on the 5 GHz band can handle even the most bandwidth intensive tasks, perfect for audio, video and voice applications and significantly faster than traditional 802.11n Wi-Fi.
- Wide coverage & multiple SSIDs
With adjustable RF output power and high receiver sensitivity, Edimax Pro access points are equipped to provide wide coverage where it's needed the most. Suitable for large spaces across office floors, shop floors, hospital wards, or conference rooms, get the wireless coverage that staff and systems need to operate efficiently. Keep every corner of your business connected and differentiate user groups, departments or guests with up to 32 separate SSIDs with independent security. Wide, accessible Wi-Fi coverage with strong security to protect sensitive company information and supervise access to internal networks.
- BYOD solutions & high density networking
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) is becoming an increasingly commonplace company trend in offices and enterprise environments worldwide. Employees are using their own smartphones, tablets and laptops with the cloud-connected productivity apps to get things done, and traditional 2.4 GHz is crowded, so most of these devices need or support high-speed 5 GHz Wi-Fi. And in offices, hotels, schools or other densely populated environments, access points need to cope with a high volume of users connecting to the network at any time, whether it's customers or employees. Edimax Pro solutions support the 802.11ac 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz dual-band Wi-Fi along with high-density capacity to support up to a hundred users simultaneously, ideal for BYOD workplaces and a large number of wireless devices.
- Hotels, offices, schools and hospitals
Edimax Pro series access points, with high-speed 11ac high-density networking for up to 100 simultaneous users, are ideal for multi-tenant unit buildings, hotels, resorts, hospitals, campuses, conventions or anywhere with large-scale network use, with safety and effectiveness guaranteed.
- Rogue AP detection & wireless isolation
Rogue access point detection can identify any unauthorized SSIDs which may have been installed in an otherwise secure network with malicious intent, and L2 wireless isolation provides wireless security.