Product Id: 30207441
Description: Acronis Backup to Cloud - Subscription license renewal (1 year) - 1 TB capacity - hosted
Mfr Part #: CLVAQBLOS11
Created specifically for smaller business environments, Acronis Backup is the fastest, easiest way to protect your investment. The disk imaging technology helps you protect your entire system - even if you aren't an IT expert. By combining patented single-pass backups with an easy-to-use interface, Acronis helps you capture everything in one single step: operating systems, applications, data, and more.
How long can you survive without your data? In the event of disaster, Acronis Backup provides fast, one-click recovery of individual files, application data, or a complete system - all from a single backup. Now you can get back to work in minutes, not hours.
Each product in the Acronis Backup family is an all-in-one, complete solution tailored to a specific business component: servers, virtual machines, business applications, or individual PCs. From easy system migrations to innovative storage-saving technology, the full-featured, comprehensive products are all you need.
- Patented, single-pass disk imaging protects everything in one simple step
- Recover anything - from an individual email to an entire server - with a few simple clicks
- Restore systems to different hardware without worrying about compatibilities
- Migrate systems without the usual complexities (P2P, P2V, V2V, V2P)
- Near-instant recovery gets an entire system up and running in minutes, not hours
- Recover business-critical applications without interrupting workflows
- Browse and restore specific files/folders without having to restore the entire disk image
- Avoid expensive downtime with ultra-fast recovery
- Avoid expensive data loss by protecting your entire system
- Reduce storage costs with incremental backups, compression, and deduplication
- Bare-metal restore
Disk image technology allows you to create an exact replica of your system and user data in one step. You can then restore that replica to a new drive in the event of critical drive failure.
- Dissimilar hardware restore
In the event of hardware failure, Acronis Universal Restore technology allows bare-metal recovery of your entire system to new, different hardware (booting from bootable media).
- Business applications protection
Built-in VSS support produces consistent protection of all running applications (including Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint, and Active Directory).
- Cloud storage
All Acronis Backup products have direct access to secure, offsite storage in the Acronis cloud.
- Incremental and differential backups
Incremental and differential backups identify only the changes made since the last backup, significantly reducing backup time, network usage, and storage requirements.
- Backup operations scheduling
Backups can be automated based on schedules and/or specific events (users logging on/off, machines being powered on/off).
- Backup replication and staging
Completed backup data is automatically replicated between various storage locations (including Acronis cloud). Staging automatically moves data to new storage when the retention period for the current storage expires.
- Encrypted storage
Encrypt your stored backups with industry-standard 256-bit AES encryption. All Acronis backup data is encrypted during transmission.
- Validation and consolidation
Manual or scheduled automatic validation of backups ensures that your system and user data are recoverable. Consolidation of incremental backups saves additional storage space.
- System performance
Network bandwidth and disk-write speed throttling allows you to control the impact of running backups during production hours.
- Backup schemes
Acronis Backup comes with a set of pre-defined, industry-standard schemes (like Grandfather-Father-Son or Tower-of-Hanoi). These can also be customized to suit specific needs.
- Compression and deduplication
Built-in compression and deduplication significantly reduces network usage and storage requirements.