Product Id: 30177804
Description: Webroot SecureAnywhere Business - Endpoint Protection - Subscription license (2 years) - 1 seat - hosted - volume - level B (10-99) - with Global Site Manager
Mfr Part #: 112260012B
SecureAnywhere Business - Endpoint Protection is a fast and easy-to-manage way to protect your business from evolving malware threats. Webroot SecureAnywhere Business - Endpoint Protection is the essential endpoint security. It's smart, fast, effective and easy to use and deploy.
- Instantaneous cloud-predictive malware protection
- 700 KB client: installs, scans and protects in seconds
- No conflicts with existing security or endpoint software
- Advanced offline protection against zero-day and highly adaptive threats
- Complete user agent policy controls and protection
- Browser identity and privacy shield
- Simple, feature-rich web-based management console
- Powerful endpoint agent commands
- "Last good state" endpoint rollback and remediation
- System cleaner performance and productivity tools
- Deploys in seconds
It deploys via the world's smallest endpoint client that literally installs and protects users in seconds.
- Initial system scan in under 5 minutes
Users are quickly up and running, with the first and longest scan completed in under 5 minutes - compared to hours with many traditional endpoints.
- Multiple clients supported
Clients for Windows PCs, laptops and servers, including virtual servers.
- Cloud-based security that's always up-to-date
Real-time and always up to date - it uses cloud data centers to instantly protect all users from every new threat Webroot finds.
- Doesn't slow devices down
It transfers most of the security work to the cloud too, with super fast and efficient scans that never slow devices down.
- Remote management
A fully remote management is provided through an intuitive web portal - so you can eliminate the costs of a server management console and log in anytime, from anywhere, to set policy rules for any user.
- Doesn't conflict with other software
Webroot SecureAnywhere happily runs alongside other programs - including security software - so you don't have to uninstall anything to deploy it or try it.
- Offline Endpoint Malware Protection
Extra protection including journaling and rollback remediation to stop malware from affecting the endpoint when users are offline.