Product Id: 30148174
Description: Juniper QFX Series QFX10002-72Q - Switch - L3 - managed - 72 x 40 Gigabit QSFP+ (breakout compatible) - front to back airflow - rack-mountable - DC power
Mfr Part #: QFX10002-72Q-DC
The QFX10000 line of high-performance fixed core and spine switches delivers industry-leading scalability, density, and flexibility, helping cloud and data center operators build automated data center networks that provide superior long-term investment protection. Designed for a diverse set of deployment options, the QFX10000 switches allow data center operators to build cloud networks that best suit their deployment needs and easily evolve as requirements change over time.
- Deep buffers with 50 ms delay bandwidth buffer
- No head-of-line blocking with Virtual Output Queue (VOQ)-based architecture
- Scalable, plug-and-play Ethernet fabric with Junos Fusion
- Juniper virtualized open network operating system framework for programmability through APIs
- High availability with topology-independent in-service software upgrade (TISSU)
- Next-generation analytics with Juniper Networks Cloud Analytics Engine
- Rich automation capabilities with Python, Chef Puppet, and zero touch provisioning (ZTP)
- Virtual Output Queue (VOQ)
The QFX10000 switches support a Virtual Output Queue (VOQ)-based architecture designed for very large deployments. VOQ refers to a queue on the egress port that is maintained by the ingress PFE. With VOQ architecture, packets are queued and dropped on ingress during congestion with no head-of-line blocking.
QFX10000 switches support a number of network automation features, including operations and event scripts, automatic rollback, ZTP, and Python scripting. The switches also integrate with VMware NSX, OpenContrail, Puppet, OpenStack, and CloudStack.
QFX10000 switches support a broad set of MPLS features, including L3 VPN, IPv6 provider edge router (6PE), RSVP traffic engineering, and LDP to allow standards-based network segmentation and virtualization.
QFX10000 switches support L2 and in the future L3 gateway services that enable VXLAN-to-VLAN connectivity at any tier of the data center network, from server access to the edge. The QFX10000 switches integrate with VMware NSX through data plane (VXLAN) and control and management plane (OVSDB) protocols to centrally automate and orchestrate the data center network.