Product Id: 30147615
Description: Elora AC Output Battery Interface - DC to AC power inverter
Mfr Part #: 97-931
From the Elora modular line of products by Anton Bauer, the SV Hot Swap Power System adds lightweight and flexible power capability to an Ergotron non-powered cart. Elora is compatible with nearly every portable device used at the point of care.
This is a modular system that's customizable, built with the component parts of your choosing. See Tech Specs below for detailed explanations of required components.
- Lightweight, high-capacity Lithium-ion battery delivers long, reliable run-times
- Simple, stylish and ergonomic design makes it easy for caregivers to install and remove the battery using one-handed operation
- The battery interface allows any healthcare facility to standardize on a single power system, eliminating battery related problems across multiple device platforms
- Includes easy-to-monitor battery "pain scale" gauge that shows remaining battery capacity
- "Bridge Power" system: an internal battery keeps power flowing to the device during swaps, creating 24/7 uptime in any workflow
- Wall-mounted charging cabinet utilizes the latest UV LED technology to aid in the disinfection of the battery surfaces during its charge cycle
- When ready to remove a battery from the charging cabinet, a green LED illuminates the battery that should be used next, ensuring all batteries throughout the fleet are used equally to maximize battery life
- Desktop charger features a small footprint - just 13.3" x 9.1" (39 x 32 cm) - yet supports three batteries
- Power Supply allows Battery Interface to be plugged-in from wall outlet to charge cart's onboard battery