Product Id: 30130277
Description: ICY Dock ExpressCage MB322SP-B - Storage mobile rack - 5.25" to 3.5" / 2.5" - black
Mfr Part #: MB322SP-B
The ExpressCage MB322SP-B is a mobile rack that converts a 5.25" device bay to fit two 2.5" SATA/SAS HDD/SSD, and includes a 3.5" slot for either a hard drive or a 3.5" device. With the unique tool-less drive installation design, the ExpressTray mini allows you to install your 2.5" SATA or SAS HDD/SSD simpler than ever, and the optional bottom tray screw holes are provided for added stability. The MB322SP-B has a detachable dust cover which keeps the front panel enclosed to block out dust particles when the 3.5" slot is left unused or when there's a 3.5" HDD installed. Soft blue LED indicator lights on each 2.5" drive bay notify you when drives are being used without being too distracting.
- Supports SATA 6 Gbps or SAS single channel
- Active Power Technology (APT) - only powers up if there is drive installed in the drive bay
- Soft blue indicator LED provided for each 2.5" HDD/SSD bay
- Detachable dust cover for 3.5" slot to keep debris from entering your system
- Enhanced tray and metal housing with for maximum durability
- ExpressTray mini system for tool-less and easy 2.5" HDD/SSD installation
- Numerous ventilated slots for enhanced cooling
- Locking latch design for 7 pin SATA connectors
- Designed for power users and system builder applications, mainly space saving and hot swap usage and for 2.5" HDD or SSD
- Space versatility
Not your typical 5.25" mobile rack, the ExpressCage MB322SP-B takes two 2.5" SATA/SAS HDD/SSD of 7 mm to 9.5 mm height and converts them into two hot-swap drive bays.
- Innovative ExpressTray mini design
The magic of ExpressTray mini simplifies the drive installation process to provide a complete tool-less process to remove and install 2.5" SATA/SAS hard drives or SSDs. Attach a drive within seconds to the ExpressTray and remove it just as easily! Simply place the front end of the drive down into the built in screws and ensure that end sits flush with the base of the tray. Now push the rear end downwards onto the drive and ensure that there's no space between the drive and the tray. To remove the drive, you simply need to reverse the process. Pull on the rear tab of the tray to free up the drive and then remove the drive.
- Design features
The MB322SP-B's 3.5" slot for 3.5" HDDs or 3.5" devices comes with a detachable dust cover that not only protects your devices from dust and debris but also blends in with your system. So if you decide to leave the 3.5" slot empty or you have a 3.5" HDD for additional storage, the dust cover provides a visually flowing look while preventing dust from entering the system. The ExpressCage also comes with a metal cover finish for robustness and numerous ventilated slots for enhanced cooling. Each bay has its own indicator light to notify you of any hard drive activity. Soft-blue LED makes it easier to sense when drives are in use without straining your eyes.