Product Id: 30109052
Description: Avocent SV220D - KVM switch - 2 x KVM port(s) - 1 local user - desktop
Mfr Part #: SV220D-001
Vertiv Avocent SV220 DisplayPort Desktop KVM Switches control up to two desktop computers reliably and quickly with zero-delay switching and have a DisplayPort 1.2 video connection. A variety of switching methods, including pushbutton control, cursor navigation and hotkey switching, provide near instantaneous results for fast access between connected sources. A managed copy-and-paste feature enables copying of files and text from one source computer to the other for seamless integration of sources. An advanced video support feature for DVI-I up to UHD 4K means that image quality remains highly accurate while playback is achieved at the highest definition possible. Users may freeze audio and USB peripherals to enable simultaneous work independently on a separate system.
- CONTROL TWO COMPUTERS - Access to four computers using a single keyboard, monitor and mouse. By pushing a button, users gain instant access to multiple computers - all through a single monitor, keyboard and mouse
- 4K UHD SUPPORT - Advanced video support for DisplayPort up to UHD 4K assures image quality is highly accurate and video plays at the highest definition possible
- COPY & PASTE - Simplify work with managed copy and paste of text between computers for enhanced usability. Copy and paste can be managed with built-in controls to specify what can be copied, such as allowing a user to copy numbers only in a specific format
- ZERO DELAY SWITCHING - Instant monitor, mouse and keyboard switching emulation assures zero delay when switching between systems/computers
- INDEPENDENT AUDIO & USB SWITCHING - Independent Audio and USB switching allows users to freeze audio while simultaneously working on a different computer
- Advanced video support
Advanced video support for resolutions up to UHD 4K assures image quality is highly accurate and video plays at an impressive definition.
- Managed copy and paste
Managed copy and paste allows content to be copied from one system to another. Copy and paste can be managed with built-in controls to specify what can be copied, such as allowing a user to copy numbers only in a specific format.
- Independent audio and USB switching
Independent audio and USB switching lets users freeze audio and USB 3.0 peripherals while simultaneously working on a different system.
- Instant monitor, mouse and keyboard switching
Instant monitor, mouse and keyboard switching via emulation assures zero delay when switching between systems.