Product Id: 30109051
Description: Avocent SV220 - KVM switch - USB - 2 x KVM port(s) - 1 local user - desktop
Mfr Part #: SV220-001
The Avocent SV Desktop KVM switches bring order to desktop chaos. Whether you have a business with limited IT resources or a department in a large organization, these KVM solutions simplify access to essential business systems. Each switch supports a wide range of peripherals and up to four different systems. When employees need access to PCs, printers, mobile devices, corporate ERP and CRM systems, mail servers or ultra HD multimedia systems— these and more are accessible through the Avocent KVM switch. By pushing a button, users gain instant access to multiple computers - all through a single monitor, keyboard and mouse. Avocent KVMs come with 2- or 4-port options with support for DVI-I, HDMI or DisplayPort.
- CONTROL TWO COMPUTERS - Access to four computers using a single keyboard, monitor and mouse. By pushing a button, users gain instant access to multiple computers - all through a single monitor, keyboard and mouse
- 4K UHD SUPPORT - Advanced video support for DVI-I up to UHD 4K assures image quality is highly accurate and video plays at the highest definition possible
- COPY & PASTE - Simplify work with managed copy and paste of text between computers for enhanced usability. Copy and paste can be managed with built-in controls to specify what can be copied, such as allowing a user to copy numbers only in a specific format
- ZERO DELAY SWITCHING - Instant monitor, mouse and keyboard switching emulation assures zero delay when switching between systems/computers
- INDEPENDENT AUDIO & USB SWITCHING - Independent Audio and USB switching allows users to freeze audio while simultaneously working on a different computer
- Convenient access
Access from two to four computers using a single keyboard, monitor and mouse.
- Enhanced usability
Managed copy and paste of files and text between sources.
- Zero delay switching
Mouse and keyboard switching via emulation assures zero delay in switching time between connected sources.