Product Id: 30109051
Description: Avocent SV220 - KVM switch - 2 x KVM port(s) - 1 local user - desktop
Mfr Part #: SV220-001
Vertiv Avocent SV220 Desktop KVM Switches control up to two desktop computers reliably and quickly with zero-delay switching. A variety of switching methods, including pushbutton control, cursor navigation and hotkey switching, provide near instantaneous results for fast access between connected sources. A managed copy-and-paste feature enables copying of files and text from one source computer to the other for seamless integration of sources. An advanced video support feature for DVI-I up to UHD 4K means that image quality remains highly accurate while playback is achieved at the highest definition possible. Users may freeze audio and USB peripherals to enable simultaneous work independently on a separate system.
- CONTROL TWO COMPUTERS - Access to four computers using a single keyboard, monitor and mouse. By pushing a button, users gain instant access to multiple computers - all through a single monitor, keyboard and mouse
- 4K UHD SUPPORT - Advanced video support for DVI-I up to UHD 4K assures image quality is highly accurate and video plays at the highest definition possible
- COPY & PASTE - Simplify work with managed copy and paste of text between computers for enhanced usability. Copy and paste can be managed with built-in controls to specify what can be copied, such as allowing a user to copy numbers only in a specific format
- ZERO DELAY SWITCHING - Instant monitor, mouse and keyboard switching emulation assures zero delay when switching between systems/computers
- INDEPENDENT AUDIO & USB SWITCHING - Independent Audio and USB switching allows users to freeze audio while simultaneously working on a different computer
- Convenient access
Access from two to four computers using a single keyboard, monitor and mouse.
- Enhanced usability
Managed copy and paste of files and text between sources.
- Zero delay switching
Mouse and keyboard switching via emulation assures zero delay in switching time between connected sources.