Product Id: 30075133
Description: QuarkXPress 2015 - License - 1 user - volume, non-profit - 2+ level
Mfr Part #: 315262
Work faster with unbeatable 64-bit performance and an array of user-requested features for print and digital production. You can also work smarter with amazing designer-controlled automation.
- Fixed layout interactive eBooks
- Define your own custom paper sizes
- Relink any picture in the usage dialog
- Collect for output and usage for complete project
- Table styles
- Format painter
- Yosemite OS X support
- Tool palette, measurement palette and palette group docking on Windows
- Open PDF after export
- Automatic footnotes and endnotes
- Text variables for automatically populating reoccurring fields - like running headers
- Smart guides for aligning and spacing of elements
- Export a book as a single PDF
- Scale with percentage
- Reference object for align
- Scale images smaller than 10% and larger than 1000%
- Bullets/numbered lists
- Incredible performance
With its 64-bit architecture, QuarkXPress 2015 can use all of the RAM available to deliver performance improvements across the board from file handling and layout rendering to PDF export. Combined with a relentless focus on quality means you get the speed and reliability you deserve.
- Work smarter with designer-controlled automation
QuarkXPress has always been about automation. From the early days of style sheets, master pages, indexes and TOCs to more recent additions such as shared content, conditional styles and callouts.
- Fixed layout eBooks with app-like interactivity
Building on the popularity of reflowable eBooks (ePub) and stunning interactive apps from App Studio, QuarkXPress 2015 combines the best of both worlds with an amazing digital output format. You can now create HTML5 fixed layout eBooks without any additional software or costs. The fixed layout eBook format (ePub3 or Amazon's KF8), displays pixel-perfect layouts without the complexity and cost of creating native apps. Unlike many fixed layout creation tools, your layouts need not be static either. You can add interactive enrichments such as scrollable areas, page flips, animations and more.