Product Id: 30036147
Description: BUSlink CipherShield Encrypted CSX1TSSDU3 - Solid state drive - 1 TB - external (desktop) - 3.5" - USB 3.0 / eSATA-300 - Plug and Play, FIPS 140-2, HIPAA, NIST - AES
Mfr Part #: CSX1TSSDU3
BUSlink CipherShield 512-bit USB 3.0 Encrypted External Hard Drive provide the ultimate security for companies to store and access confidential data securely across organizational boundaries. USB 3.0 and eSATA interface allow user to transfer gigabytes of data quickly - up to 5 Gbps of data transfer rate. BUSlink CipherShield 512-bit Encrypted External Hard Drive provides first class hardware encryption to ensure integrity and confidentiality of critical data such as sensitive medical records for healthcare institutions in their effort to comply with HIPAA, classified legal information for law firms, and to protect company's financial information from theft.
CipherShield design features a chip embedded in the access key which matches the AES encryption module on the controller board. The drive will automatically lock down its content once the key is unplugged, or power is shut off. And without the access key, data will not be seen or accessed in the event of theft or loss of the external drive. Data stored on the hard drive are safeguarded by hardware-based National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) certified industrial strength AES (Advanced Encryption standard) cryptographic engine.
- SSD drive inside for faster speed and durability
- 2 stage cascade AES 256-bit equals to 512-bit encryption
- FIPS 140-2 compliant
- CipherShield smart insert technology with CipherKey to authenticate the drive
- Real time "on-the-fly" encryption without any performance degradation
- Plug and Play for easy installation
- Conforms to HIPAA regulation regarding patient privacy, and Sarbanes-Oxley act compliance over corporate financial and accounting practice