Product Id: 30031292
Description: NETGEAR ReadyNAS 202 - NAS server - 2 bays - SATA 3Gb/s - RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, JBOD - RAM 2 GB - Gigabit Ethernet / 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Mfr Part #: RN202-100NES
The ReadyNAS 200 is powered by a dual core ARM Cortex A15 1.4GHz processor, has 2 Gigabytes of RAM, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports with Link Aggregation technology and delivers up to 200MByte/sec data transfer speed. It offers the industry’s leading feature of 5 levels of protection on your documents, photos, videos and all types of data. The ReadyCLOUD portal-based user interface and app on PC, Mac, smartphones and tablets make the RN200 the ideal choice for consumers because of its simplicity and ease of use.
- Automatic RAID protects against disk failure
- Exclusive snapshot technology for point in time file recovery
- Real-time anti-virus and encryption keeps your data safe
- Bit rot protection defends against media degradation
- Automatic backup with PC App
- Sync folders between ReadyNAS and PCs
- Time Machine backup support for all the MACs in your home
- Smartphone photo backup increases space on your phone
- Advanced storage hardware
ReadyNAS 200 is powered by a high performance ARM Cortex A15 1.4 GHz dual core processor, 2 gigabytes (GB) of Random Access Memory (RAM), and dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and Link Aggregation technology. You'll love the amazing 200Mbps (megabytes per second) read and 160Mbps write for faster backups and faster file access - that's double the throughput of competing devices in its class - especially if you have a newly upgraded 802.11ac Wi-Fi network.
- 5 levels of data protection
ReadyNAS 200 provides home users with the most complete data protection available in its product class. Its foundation is a next-gen BTRFS file system offering 5 levels of protection.
- 100+ advanced settings
Advanced users can also customize ReadyNAS 200 just the way they like, with more than 100 advanced features and add-on applications. In addition, with disk spin-down included, your power bill has never been lower.