Product Id: 30029634
Description: Polycom HDX 6000-720 - Video conferencing kit
Mfr Part #: 7200-29025-022
Improve collaboration and reduce costs with affordable, easy to use room telepresence solutions from Polycom. The Polycom HDX 6000 series delivers high definition communication to all parts of your organization with unmatched levels of ease and simplicity.
- Reduced operating costs and clearer communication across all parts of your organization
- Faster decision making and execution on mission critical projects
- A quality experience on any network, from a home office to a corporate board room maintained with Polycom Lost Packet Recovery (LPR) technology
- Incredible video quality starting from 128 Kbps
- Polycom StereoSurround technology
- Automatic gain control
- Automatic noise suppression
- Keyboard noise reduction
- Live music mode
- Instant adaptation echo cancellation
- Audio error concealment
- Increase productivity and improve relationships
Now you can improve collaboration effectiveness while reducing operations and travel costs. Deliver lessons to students in classrooms around the world from a single location, align project teams in real-time across geographies, speed your time-to-market with accelerated execution across departments. With the Polycom HDX 6000 solution, you're as good as there. Intuitive to use and manage, the HDX 6000 solution delivers telepresence experiences to standard meeting rooms, conference rooms, and other environments requiring simple connectivity. HDMI output allows for quick and seamless integration with high definition displays via a single cable, while powerful standards-based Polycom People+Content technology allows users to easily and quickly share high-quality documents, spreadsheets and multimedia content.
- Polycom offers the entire solution
The Polycom HDX 6000 series seamlessly integrates with all components of the Polycom visual communication portfolio. Additionally, the HDX 6000 leverages the exclusive Polycom Lost Packet Recovery (LPR) technology for enabling high quality user experiences, even across congested public networks.