Product Id: 30028912
Description: VMware vSphere Remote Office Branch Office Advanced - (v. 6) - license - 25 virtual machines - VPP - level 3 (1000-1749)
Mfr Part #: VS6-RBADV25-C-L3
VMware vSphere Remote Office Branch Office Advanced offers the industry-leading virtualization platform with advanced virtualization features that enable standardization of host configurations and enhanced regulatory compliance monitoring.
- Captures host level configuration settings and saves them as a template to configure other vSphere hosts
- Monitors hosts for configuration changes and automatically alerts vSphere administrators if deviations are found
- Administrators can then re-mediate drift in configuration
- When firmware upgrades or other events happen that require storage, network or security configuration changes on multiple hosts in a cluster, administrators can edit the host profile and apply it across the cluster for consistent configuration updates
- VMware vSphere Host profiles
It allows administrators to define, enforce and change configuration settings easily. It captures host level configuration settings and saves them as a template to configure other vSphere hosts, monitors hosts for configuration changes and automatically alerts vSphere administrators if deviations are found. Administrators can then re-mediate drift in configuration. When firmware upgrades or other events happen that require storage, network or security configuration changes on multiple hosts in a cluster, administrators can edit the host profile and apply it across the cluster for consistent configuration updates.
- VMware vSphere Auto Deploy
It performs quick, as-needed deployment of additional vSphere hosts. When vSphere Auto Deploy is running, it pushes out update images, eliminating patching and the need to schedule patch windows.
- VMware vSphere Distributed Switch
It enables proactive management of regulatory compliance requirements by providing ability to segregate in and out-of-scope workloads on the same physical box in the remote site. In addition, it enables enhanced network monitoring.
- VMware vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi)
VMware vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi) architecture provides a robust, production-proven, high-performance virtualization layer. It allows multiple virtual machines to share hardware resources with performance that can match (and in some cases exceed) native throughput. The virtualization layer also enables hardware independence, allowing customers to provision or migrate any virtual machine to any similar or different physical server. With encapsulation, the entire state of the virtual machine can be saved to files. Moving or copying virtual machines is as easy as moving or copying files. In addition, virtual machines have broad guest OS support.
- VMware vSphere vMotion
It enables live migration of virtual machines between servers with no disruption to users or loss of service, eliminating the need to schedule application downtime for planned server maintenance.
- VMware vSphere Storage vMotion
It enables live migration of virtual-machine disks with no disruption to users, eliminating the need to schedule application downtime for planned storage maintenance or storage migrations.
- VMware vSphere High Availability (HA)
It provides cost-effective, automated restart within minutes for all applications if a hardware or operating system failure occurs.
- VMware vSphere Fault Tolerance (FT)
It provides continuous availability of any application in the event of a hardware failure - with no data loss or downtime.
- VMware vSphere Data Protection (VDP)
It provides simple, cost- effective backup and recovery for virtual machines. It is an architected solution based on EMC Avamar technology that enables agentless backups with built-in deduplication. vSphere Data Protection restores directly to a host without dependence on vCenter Server, backs up and restores individual vmdk files and quiesces the VDP appliance for long-term retention purposes.