Product Id: 30018848
Description: Finisar Quadwire 40G parallel fan-out active optical cable - 40GBase direct attach cable - SFP+ (M) to QSFP+ (M) - 15 m - fiber optic - active, plenum, round
Mfr Part #: FCBN510QE2C15
Finisar's Quadwire Fan-Out AOC is a 4 x 10 Gb/s parallel active optical cable for storage, data, and high-performance computing interconnectivity. It transmits four separate streams of 10 Gb/s data over ribbon cables in a point-to-multipoint configuration. The cable contains a QSFP+ module on one end and four separate SFP+ modules at the other ends.
Based on Finisar's proven VCSEL array technology and designed with MSA-compliant QSFP+ and SFP+ high-density connectors, these cables are compact, lightweight, and low power. With reaches up to 30 meters, the Quadwire Fan-Out active optical cable is ideally suited for high-density 10G Ethernet, InfiniBand QDR, and other datacom and high-performance computing applications.
- Four-channel full-duplex active optical cable with breakout from QSFP+ to four SFP+
- Low weight for high port count architectures
- High-density 40 Gb/s interconnectivity
- Small bend radius for easy installation and fiber management
- Low power consumption
- Complies with QSFP+ and SFP+ MSA form factors
- Utilizes Finisar's vertically integrated and highly reliable VCSEL technology