Product Id: 29972147
Description: ICY DOCK EZConvert Air Lite MB882SP-1S-3B - Storage bay adapter - 3.5" to 2.5" - black
Mfr Part #: MB882SP-1S-3B
The EZConverter Lite MB882SP-1S-3B converts 2.5 SATA/SAS hard drives or SSD of all heights (7mm to 15mm) into an exact form factor of a 3.5" SATA hard drive so you can fit your 2.5" SSD or notebook drive anywhere a 3.5" SATA drive is used (requires SAS host for SAS drives). The EZConvert Lite crafted from one piece construction makes it lightweight yet practically unbreakable - a necessary attribute for high quality system builds.
This converter is made for any consumer or builder looking to add a 2.5" drive to their setup, from gaming rig or media workstation to enterprise data server.
- Featuring EZ-Fit design for anti-shock and the best drive fit
- Open air design with all around airflow vents for maximum air flow
- Completely tool-less drive installation for quick & easy setup
- Supports SATA 6Gbps
- Universal mounting holes for most common PC case
- Simple and lightweight design
- Perfect for anyone looking to add a 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD to their system
- Crafted from durable ABS plastic with one piece construction
- Supports SATA and SATA power cables with locking latch design
- Limitless applications, unlimited purposes
The EZConvert Lite MB882SP-1S-3B converts any standard 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD into an exact 3.5" SATA hard drive form factor. It also fits 2.5" SAS HDD/SSD to provide single channel SAS functions for system with SAS capabilities.
- The EZ-Fit design
The EZ-Fit design utilizes a number of components to accommodate all types of 2.5" SATA/SAS HDD/SSD drive heights from 7mm to 15mm. The self-adjusting drive tabs on the side of the converter lock in once the drive is inserted. These are made to hold your drives firmly into place whether it's for a slim 7mm drive or a bulky 15mm drive. Four springs located on the top of the MB882SP-1S-3B also help maintain drive position, yet at the same time absorbs a degree of shock for an added layer of drive protection for dual functionality.
- Precisely built with purpose
The MB882SP-1S-3B was designed with attention to detail. It begins with the overall structure built from ABS plastic - a lightweight yet tough component. Fortifying this structure is the one piece construction which means, with the exception of the drive cover, there are no moving parts (moving parts increases the odds of components breaking).