Product Id: 29965543
Description: HP 560FLR-SFP+ - Network adapter - PCIe 2.0 x8 - 10 Gigabit SFP+ x 2 - factory integrated - for ProLiant DL380z Gen9
Mfr Part #: 787870-B21
The HP 560FLR-SFP+ is a low cost, low power dual port PCIe v2.0 x8 lane adapter designed for use in HP ProLiant Gen8 Rack and scalable servers. The HP 560FLR-SFP+ addresses the demanding needs of the next-generation data center by providing unmatched features for virtualization, scalability to keep up with the HP ProLiant Gen8 server platform, with proven and reliable performance HP customers have come to expect.
The HP 560FLR-SFP+ adapter enables connections with direct attach copper cables as well as SR fiber optic modules. The HP 560FLR-SFP+ supports high performance networking features such as VLAN tagging, Low latency interrupts, TCP and UDP checksum offloading, MSI-X, NIC teaming (bonding), Receive Side Scaling (RSS), WOL, jumbo frames, PXE boot and virtualization features and is SR-IOV ready.
- 20 Gbps full duplex Ethernet transfer rate per port (40 Gbps aggregate), with SFP+ cages allowing use of direct attach copper and SR fiber optic modules
- Intel Virtualization technology for Connectivity (VT-c) with VMDq and SR-IOV supports VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ helping to meet the performance demands of consolidated virtual workloads
- Supports Wake-on-LAN (WOL) at 1Gb, has PXE, MSI-X support, Teaming, IPv6
- Adapter supports HP Sea of Sensors 3D technology
- I/O technologies reduces system power, increases I/O performance and reduces I/O latency